Welcome dear guest,

We like to ask you to log-in or to create an account if you don't have an account. Being a member of this forum allows you to post messages and gives you access to the free downloads. It is by far the fastest way to get any support for the many products we sell. Creating an account is fast and easy, certainly if you already have a Twitter or Facebook account. Do note we take your privacy very serious and will never allow any other company to access your information.

Wir bitten Sie, sich mit Ihren Log-in Daten im Forum anzumelden oder sich einen neuen Account anzulegen falls Sie noch über keinen verfügen. Als Mitglied des Forums können Sie Ihre Mitteilungen an andere Mitglieder oder an uns posten und Sie erhalten Zugriff auf kostenlose Downloads. Außerdem ist die Nutzung unseres Forums bei weitem der schnellste Weg um Support für die vielen Produkte zu bekommen, die wir verkaufen. Einen Account zu erstellen geht einfach und schnell, vor allem wenn Sie bereits bei Twitter oder Facebook registriert sind. Sie können sicher sein, dass wir die Privatsphäre unserer Mitglieder schätzen und schützen. Es wird keiner weiteren Firma gestattet Einsicht in Ihre Daten zu nehmen.]

Nos gustaría pedirle que accediese a su cuenta, si la tiene, o que cree una cuenta, si es que no la tiene. Pertenecer a este foro le permite colocar mensajes y le da acceso a las descargas gratuitas. Es con mucho la forma mas rápida de obtener cualquier tipo de soporte para la multitud de productos que comercializamos. Crear una cuenta es rápido y fácil, y  lo es mas si tiene una cuenta en Twitter o en Facebook. Considere además que nos tomamos su privacidad muy en serio y que nunca permitiremos a ninguna otra compañía que tenga acceso a su información.

Gostaríamos solicitar que acesse a sua conta, se você já tem uma ou que crie una nova. Pertencer a este foro permite que você possa postar e permite usar as nossas descargas gratuitas. É a forma mais rápida de ter suporte nos muitos produtos que vendemos- Criar uma conta é rápido e fácil, mais ainda se você tem conta no Twitter ou no Facebook. Acrescentar que nos levamos muito a serio a sua privacidade, e que jamais vamos permitir o acesso aos seus dados a outras companhias.

Nous vous demandons de vous identifier ou créer un compte si vous n'avez pas encore de compte. Etre membre de ce forum vous permet de poster des messages et vous donne accès à des téléchargements gratuits. C'est le moyen le plus rapide pour obtenir un support pour les nombreux produits que nous vendons. Créer un compte est rapide et facile, surtout si vous avez déjà un compte Twitter ou Facebook. Ne noter que nous prenons votre vie privée très au sérieux et ne permettrons jamais à une autre société pour accéder à vos informations.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo
* * * * * 13 Votes
Released

Twin Otter Extended Preview (FSX,P3D)

• Locked Topic This topic is closed
1887 replies to this topic

#1721 cosnowboarder_777

cosnowboarder_777

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:49

I don't suppose you guys would consider painting this blast from the past?

Wow this brings back memories.  This used to be the commercial service into my hometown from Stapleton.

John Bauer

#1722 Mathijs Kok

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 27520 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:43

POPULAR POST!

We just got the aircraft back from the fitters with the new deluxe cabin. It will still be cramped and VERY noisy but that's the aircraft fault, not ours!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• PAXCABIN_PREVIEW_001.jpg
  • PAXCABIN_PREVIEW_002.jpg
  • PAXCABIN_PREVIEW_003.jpg
  • PAXCABIN_PREVIEW_004.jpg
  • PAXCABIN_PREVIEW_005.jpg
  • PAXCABIN_PREVIEW_006.jpg
  • PAXCABIN_PREVIEW_007.jpg

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Mathijs Kok
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages. If you prefer support via email click here.

Please excuse me for writing English in German forums, I do read and speak the language but when I write it people tend to look funny at me.

GATC.png

#1723 Emi

Emi

Aerosoft Staff

• Root Admin
  • 7013 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:24

She's very nice to see. Looks great!

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Emanuel Hagen
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages. If you prefer support via email click here.

GATC.png

#1724 gr.eg

gr.eg

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:38

Thanks for your effort in posting videos.

#1725 paddler

paddler

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 13:52

In a couple of weeks I will be flying in a Ken Borek Air Limited Twin Otter out of Iqaluit, Baffin Island, Nunavut into the the Soper River and landing on a gravel strip near Mount Joy. From there I will guide a canoe trip down river to Kimmirut and a Twin Otter flight back to Iqaluit. I look forward to flying the Extended Twin Otter soon after arriving back home in Ottawa! It sure is looking like a great addition to my fleet.

Rick

#1726 Aeromaestro

Aeromaestro

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 14:10

We just got the aircraft back from the fitters with the new deluxe cabin. It will still be cramped and VERY noisy but that's the aircraft fault, not ours!

Daaaaaaamn, Mathijs!! You guys are simply incroyable! Now....... now I'm just plain impatient! That's hands down one of the greatest flightsim birds to be ever produced, not to mention one of the most anticipated! I want......real soon too.... :-)

Cheers.

#1727 Keith Talbot

Keith Talbot

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 14:23

DAME nice job that the refitters did on this baby??

Regards's you friendly Beta tester Keith

aerosofta320extsupbeta.pngAerosoft AIRBUS X 319 /Beta Tester. And Real-world Twotter pilot

AMD FX6100 3.3 gig , GT630 2 GIG Video card, 8 GIG of DDR 3 ram, and Windows 7 / 64 bit CH, products Yoke, 2 X 24 inch flat panel Acer.

#1728 blackbird971

blackbird971

Colonel

• _Members without voting rights
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 15:31

Straight up awesomeness ! I've got 2 small question:

A) HAs the keys for the passengers door and cargo door been assigned seperatly like many others and I was asking ?

If not, it's ok, the aircraft would still be wonderful.

B) Do you guys have a estimated amout of time to wait before the release like for exemple two weeks tops or something like that ?

Regards, Brandon

#1729 Keith Talbot

Keith Talbot

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 15:46

A) HAs the keys for the passengers door and cargo door been assigned seperatly like many others and I was asking ?

B) Do you guys have a estimated amout of time to wait before the release like for exemple two weeks tops or something like that ?

Still a little more testing to do, Then we will have it released to the public! I know this is the most anticipated release from Aerosoft but worth the wait!

Regards, Keith

aerosofta320extsupbeta.pngAerosoft AIRBUS X 319 /Beta Tester. And Real-world Twotter pilot

AMD FX6100 3.3 gig , GT630 2 GIG Video card, 8 GIG of DDR 3 ram, and Windows 7 / 64 bit CH, products Yoke, 2 X 24 inch flat panel Acer.

#1730 KentV

KentV

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 19:37

Let's hope it's very little testing!  This thing is gonna be great!

Kent

#1731 blackbird971

blackbird971

Colonel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 20:26

Still a little more testing to do, Then we will have it released to the public! I know this is the most anticipated release from Aerosoft but worth the wait!

Regards, Keith

thanks for answering question B, that was by far the most important one to answer but what about question A ? Do you have any ideas ?

Regards, Brandon

#1732 KentV

KentV

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 20:44

Blackbird,

I think I asked that question in this thread a bunch of pages back-- the info I got (from Mathjis or Finn,I forget which) was that the airstair and cabin cargo door (next to the airstair) would be separately actuated...in fact, a few pages ago, in one of the movies, you can see the page in the checklist that actuates the various doors (see Finn's most recent posted video, at 3:02 into the video).  I agree-- we need to have the airstair be able to cycle without the adjacent cargo door (since that is how 99.99% of aircraft with the airstairs function)-- and still have the capability to be able to open/close the adjacent cargo door if needed.

Does that help?

Kent

#1733 Aeromaestro

Aeromaestro

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 21:04

Blackbird,

I think I asked that question in this thread a bunch of pages back-- the info I got (from Mathjis or Finn,I forget which) was that the airstair and cabin cargo door (next to the airstair) would be separately actuated...in fact, a few pages ago, in one of the movies, you can see the page in the checklist that actuates the various doors (see Finn's most recent posted video, at 3:02 into the video).  I agree-- we need to have the airstair be able to cycle without the adjacent cargo door (since that is how 99.99% of aircraft with the airstairs function)-- and still have the capability to be able to open/close the adjacent cargo door if needed.

Does that help?

Kent

Oh I should say so... Awesome reply. Good to know, thanks.

Cheers.

#1734 blackbird971

blackbird971

Colonel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 22:12

Blackbird,

Does that help?

Kent

Thanks for the reply man ^^ ! Good to know

Regards, Brandon

#1735 Keith Talbot

Keith Talbot

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 22:46

thanks for answering question B, that was by far the most important one to answer but what about question A ? Do you have any ideas ?

Your welcome and i will ask Finn about both passenger doors opening. It should just be the Pax door not the pax and cargo door.

Keith

#1736 marvic

marvic

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2013 - 22:59

Regards, Keith

Easy for you to say Keith, you already are flying it. Lol.   Regards from Manitoba.

Win7 64bit, i5 2500K 4.2Ghz, Gigabit Z68X-UD4-BE, GSkill 12800 8gig ram, GTX560TI, WD 2t, FSX Accel, ASN,REX E+, FTX Global & Vector, FSUIPC, Shade, GSX, AES, Accu-feel, Track IR5, EZDoc,  Saitek Pro.

#1737 KentV

KentV

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:14

Keith,

I echo what marvic has said!   

Regards,

Kent       :groupflip_s:

#1738 Keith Talbot

Keith Talbot

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:23

Hey KentV. And i am loving it. I have around 150 hours logged in the otter know. Most of if not all of my flights are logged in the otter, As i have my own V.A now Kenn Borek Virtual

Regards Keith

#1739 Finn

Finn

Field Marshal

• Developers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6507 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:50

I´m not 100% sure what You mean, but these doors can be opened independentyl:

-Captains door

-FO door

-Passenger door

-Service door

-Rear cargo door

-Front cargo door

The last 4 mentioned doors can be opened with Sh+E+"1-4", while the pilot doors can be opened by clicking on the handles from the VC.

Additionally all doors can be opened from the checklist gauge / configuration page, since Sh+E+"1-4" is adwark to get working for many (FSX issue).

Finn

#1740 KentV

KentV

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:03

Finn,

What he means is the door that is next to the airstair on the passenger version. He wants to be able to open that door when the airstair is open. I on the other hand want to make sure the airstair can be opened by itself (without opening the adjacent door), if desired.

Does that help?

Kent

#1741 blackbird971

blackbird971

Colonel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:06

I´m not 100% sure what You mean, but these doors can be opened independentyl:

-Captains door

-FO door

-Passenger door

-Service door

-Rear cargo door

-Front cargo door

The last 4 mentioned doors can be opened with Sh+E+"1-4", while the pilot doors can be opened by clicking on the handles from the VC.

Additionally all doors can be opened from the checklist gauge / configuration page, since Sh+E+"1-4" is adwark to get working for many (FSX issue).

Finn

Thank you Finn for taking your time to answer me ! Much appreciated.. Just waiting on the release date know ! Shouldn't be to far out I think, My credit card is screaming to be used for this product !

Regards, Brandon

#1742 Finn

Finn

Field Marshal

• Developers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6507 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:08

Ah Ok...

It will be closed.

Problem is that FSX only offers 4 doors, thats why we had to make the pilot doors custom without any key presses.

Finn

#1743 blackbird971

blackbird971

Colonel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:09

Finn,

What he means is the door that is next to the airstair on the passenger version. He wants to be able to open that door when the airstair is open. I on the other hand want to make sure the airstair can be opened alone.

Does that help?

Kent

On the contrary Kent, I really would like it to stay close if i'm boarding passengers ! I won't mind if we can't but I would really prefer if we could just open the airstairs without the door next to it !

Regards, Brandon

#1744 blackbird971

blackbird971

Colonel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:10

Ah Ok...

It will be closed.

Problem is that FSX only offers 4 doors, thats why we had to make the pilot doors custom without any key presses.

Finn

Once again Finn, Much appriciated for all the efforts put into this project and he demands !

Regards, Brandon

#1745 KentV

KentV

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:29

Ah, Blackbird...I misunderstood--I'm like you then...I too would like to be able to open the airstairs without having to open the door next to it too.

K

#1746 Keith Talbot

Keith Talbot

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 19:53

Well guys i am happy to see that the Air Stair door is the only one that is opened now, and not both doors like in yesterdays preview picture. The proof is in the pudding

Regards, Keith

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Rear passengers door open.JPG

#1747 blackbird971

blackbird971

Colonel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 21:02

Well guys i am happy to see that the Air Stair door is the only one that is opened now, and not both doors like in yesterdays preview picture. The proof is in the pudding

Regards, Keith

Nice Screenshot there ! But isn't it wrong to have passengers boarding while engines are still turning ?

Regards, Brandon

#1748 Scandinavian

Scandinavian

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 21:53

Geez, it's only a quick screenshot to show a feature, not a procedure demonstration!

Great you guys are modeling the airstair this time. :)

#1749 blackbird971

blackbird971

Colonel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 22:09

Geez, it's only a quick screenshot to show a feature, not a procedure demonstration!

Great you guys are modeling the airstair this time. :)

Just like to tease a lot sorry !

Regards, Brandon

#1750 Aeromaestro

Aeromaestro

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 22:33

Just like to tease a lot sorry !

That's okay, bro. We with senses of humor know you're just messing around. That is a nice screenshot and all, if I do say so myself...

Cheers

#1751 Keith Talbot

Keith Talbot

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 Posts:

Posted 02 July 2013 - 23:56

Hey guys thanks very much about the screenshot. I thought i would show that we have the air stair version so far,, and it is not to far from release

Regards, Keith

#1752 Chad Hittenberger

Chad Hittenberger

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 Posts:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 00:22

20 seats=1 extra crew for us ops Maldivian air taxi caries a third crew member.he jumps out to tie the plane to the docks.

#1753 spike9

spike9

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 Posts:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:59

Nice pic's there Peter. Even my Otter is there!! I was woundering were did you get the First air hanger scenery? or is that Yellow knife CYZF? and i do know that Muskoka is flight ontario scenery
Regards Keith

Hey Keith,

Thanks.

The First Air hanger is part of the Simaddons CYOW expansion.

NO! Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try!”

#1754 Keith Talbot

Keith Talbot

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 Posts:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:32

Hey Keith,

Thanks.

The First Air hanger is part of the Simaddons CYOW expansion.

Hey peter your home now? CYOW Simaddons that's what i thought

Regards Keith. P.S check your email 

#1755 ricky76

ricky76

Sergeant

• _Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 Posts:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:41

Sure is coming along well guys! I'm excited to take it for a spin. If I may request a livery from any of you talented painters, I'd love to see a Viking air livery. Sure would look sharp. West Coast Air would be awesome as well.

#1756 Mathijs Kok

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 27520 Posts:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:22

POPULAR POST!

We are finalizing the exteriors..... so getting closer. I think the night interiors are the best ever done for FSX. But I biased of course.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• PAX_EX_FINAL_001.jpg
  • PAX_EX_FINAL_002.jpg
  • PAXNIGHT_VC_001.jpg
  • PAXNIGHT_VC_002.jpg
  • PAXNIGHT_VC_003.jpg

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Mathijs Kok
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages. If you prefer support via email click here.

Please excuse me for writing English in German forums, I do read and speak the language but when I write it people tend to look funny at me.

GATC.png

#1757 738

Cleared for takeoff

• Assistant Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1078 Posts:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:31

I think the night interiors are the best ever done for FSX.

I think i agree Mathijs, they are very realistic indeed. :excellenttext_s:

:cheers_s: 

Chris Howard

2ipl.jpg

#1758 Eric Bakker

Eric Bakker

Deputy Sheriff

• Assistant Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1796 Posts:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:00

I think the night interiors are the best ever done for FSX. But I biased of course.

NIght Interior? If you used with the (Ant)Arctic Survey they might be the day interior as well!  :D

twotter_banner_flybe.jpg

#1759 Emi

Emi

Aerosoft Staff

• Root Admin
  • 7013 Posts:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:39

Hey guys,

I also stated doing intensive testing on this beauty and these are my first impressions of it on my first VATSIM flight:

-2013-jul-2-005.jpg

-2013-jul-2-008.jpg

-2013-jul-2-011.jpg

-2013-jul-2-015.jpg

-2013-jul-2-018.jpg

-2013-jul-2-021.jpg

Note they are all WIP shots and that I do of cause not use standart FSX without any addons ;)

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Emanuel Hagen
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages. If you prefer support via email click here.

GATC.png

#1760 Guga Carvalho

Guga Carvalho

Aerosoft Beta Tester

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 Posts:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:42

Looks beautiful Emi :D BTW what are you ENB settings? :P

Once again, thanks for your shots bro!

Viele Grüße/Best Regards, Guga Carvalho
]aerosoft_airbus_serie6xki8.pngas_gatc.png