Twin Otter Extended Preview (FSX,P3D)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

time to get back on topic guys how abaut canadian bush wheels and liveries of airlines thet corrently fly the twinotter.

and please have acual sounds for the genarators and non smoking and seatbelt signs and real safty breafing cards and voice breafing butin on overhead pannel. savvy men. lol

ps I allso love family guy gigity lol.

chadhittenberger

• Aerosoft

Just for information... the main modeler of this project (Stefan) will jump back to the Airbus for a few weeks, so no new images for a while.

He will do some optimization and increase the detail level on some parts. But in May progress the Twin Otter will be worked on again. Of course the other development on the Twin Otter is not halted.

Just for information... the main modeler of this project (Stefan) will jump back to the Airbus for a few weeks, so no new images for a while.

He will do some optimization and increase the detail level on some parts. But in May progress the Twin Otter will be worked on again. Of course the other development on the Twin Otter is not halted.

You should get more people in your dev team - jumping from one project to an other is not a good business model...

I don't know about wether it's good or bad for business, but I do know that isn't the best for the workflow. I know from my own experience that it can take quite a bit of time to get back into the groove and to full working efficiency after letting a project rest for a while, while working on something else.

• Aerosoft

I don't know about wether it's good or bad for business, but I do know that isn't the best for the workflow. I know from my own experience that it can take quite a bit of time to get back into the groove and to full working efficiency after letting a project rest for a while, while working on something else.

Yeah, developers tell me that as well. But I can tell you that most of them are happy as dogs with two willies if they can look at something else then an Airbus after 8 months, lol

But I can tell you that most of them are happy as dogs with two willies if they can look at something else then an Airbus after 8 months, lol

Hehe, I can relate to that as well. ;)

Hi Mathijs,

Wonderfull add-on :excellenttext_s: ! I already got the initial one although I was a little bit sad of the few features included. This one seems to be more detailed and faithfull (dimensions, detail, landing gear design) of the realistic twotter.

For the question, I'm just a new owner of xp10 and would experiment my favorites FSX add-ons with. :lightbulb_s: Will this twooter been developped for X-plane10. I'm soooooooo hopefull!!! :groupflip_s:

P.S: sorry for my English.

You should start your own FS Add-on company and then tell me how to run our teams, lol.

LOL.....hahahahaha, you are so right Mathijs!!!! LOL......

Hi Mathijs,

Wonderfull add-on :excellenttext_s: ! I already got the initial one although I was a little bit sad of the few features included. This one seems to be more detailed and faithfull (dimensions, detail, landing gear design) of the realistic twotter.

For the question, I'm just a new owner of xp10 and would experiment my favorites FSX add-ons with. :lightbulb_s: Will this twooter been developped for X-plane10. I'm soooooooo hopefull!!! :groupflip_s:

P.S: sorry for my English.

Mathjis says on page 1 that an X-plane version is intended, so you are in luck! :D

Mathjis says on page 1 that an X-plane version is intended, so you are in luck! :D

Very pleased to hear it, thank you and sorry I didn't read it until Mathjis's post speaking about Xplane parallel development.

Now I can't wait!!

Great news that this is also coming to x-plane. I just bought Keflvik nd the Crj and must say that i am very impressed with those two addons and x-plane in general. So the more addons the better, because x-plane will be my main flight sim from now on

I just bought the twin otter a few days ago, and am in love with it now! great plane. I also treat myself to fly tampa's St Maarten, St Barths and SABA scenery. It's great to have a nice island hopper plane with nice scenery! Hours of fun. xD

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the twin otter a few days ago, and am in love with it now! great plane. I also treat myself to fly tampa's St Maarten, St Barths and SABA scenery. It's great to have a nice island hopper plane with nice scenery! Hours of fun. xD

If you want good island hopping scenery give Tahiti X a go.

...But I can tell you that most of them are happy as dogs with two willies if they can look at something else then an Airbus after 8 months, lol

That is one of the funniest comments I have read for some time... :D

Thanks for making me laugh on an otherwise boring Friday morning in the office...

A

Although slightly untrue, a "watter rudder" would be a great addition for water steering. As well, it would be great to see a Mustique Airways repaint for FT Grenadines and also maybe a newer repaint of West Coast Air, for perhaps ORBX PNW, Vancouver+ or FSDT CYVR. Thanks for this project, totally awesome!

Although slightly untrue, a "watter rudder" would be a great addition for water steering. As well, it would be great to see a Mustique Airways repaint for FT Grenadines and also maybe a newer repaint of West Coast Air, for perhaps ORBX PNW, Vancouver+ or FSDT CYVR. Thanks for this project, totally awesome!

I plan on doing a repaint for a couple of the west coast air twotters when extended comes out. I made one for the original twotter from aerosoft but never posted it due to extended coming out.

Edit: that's if aerosoft doesn't release one of their own.

• 2 weeks later...

If you need any beta testers... I would love to. I play ( on average ) about 14 hours - 20 hours a week, so I would have plenty of time to put it through the paces and see how everything looked and ran... I have a large passion for the Twin Otter, have to say it's one of my all-time favourite planes :) And I would be honoured to help out a great team of wonderful developers. You guys really do set the bar for wonderful add-ons for flight simulators.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived