Mega Airport Paris showing default scenery? FSX

F4PhantomRAAF

I have tried searching the forums for this, but maybe I haven't searched hard enough. Using the France VFR Paris Basepack is causing this issue.

But, I managed to fix the texture bleed issue in FSX at LFPG thanks to Sara's Paris exclude fix download, but I am still getting the default aerobridges showing up.

Photos have been posted at this topic here, where the file can be got:

http://forum.aerosof...__1#entry133572

The aerobridges are showing up in a different part of the terminal, but it shouldn't be there.

Is there a solution for this?

I can post a screenshot if needed.

Thanks.

Daniel

Hi Shaun!

Yes I sent a support request to them on Sunday. I think I will need to take a screenshot and send it in. I'll post it on here.

Because the guy (Claudine I think?) had no idea what I was going on about.

I may try deleting the file starting with cvx I think it is.... in the FP SC folder....

I'll get back to you. I was only looking in here in case others know of the solution.

I found it in FS2004 that I had texture bleed issues and I think I deleted the mesh file but cannot remember how I did that.

Anyway this problem is FSX and is Aerosoft's beautiful (Simwings) Mega Airport LFPG.

Thanks for the follow up.

Daniel

post-51988-0-78495000-1326814333_thumb.j

Here is a screenshot I just took now. I even renamed the file cvx4814_paris.bgl to cvx4814_paris.bak in the FP SC folder.

Any ideas anyone?

I have got two emails from them. I have sent the screenshot off. I have noticed two posts in these forums which identify this problem but no one has spilled the beans on the solution, if they found it.

Daniel

They replied to me but no solution.

I deleted all the files in the Paris BasePack SC folder EXCEPT those starting with img and it works. Problem solved.

I think it looks a lot better too, the whole scenery!

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone please help me with Charles De Gaulle Airport By Aersoft fs2004? I lost the serial code to the installer can anyone email it to me please? (Holderasoni@gmail.com) I need it urgently asap :mecry_s:

2/2/2012

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can anyone please help me with Charles De Gaulle Airport By Aersoft fs2004? I lost the serial code to the installer can anyone email it to me please? (Holderasoni@gmail.com) I need it urgently asap :mecry_s:

2/2/2012

Of course my dear friend here is your code: writetosupportataerosoft.comprovidingthemwithyourpurchasingdetails

Unbelievable, how stupid some people can be.

:crylaugh_s:

2/2/2012

You need to contact the shop of purchase to get your key.