Airbus X - MCDU Airac update for FSX

flyingman32

Hello,

I was looking all over for this topic in this forum but I couldn't find one. I have been trying to figure out on how or where to get a Airac for this airbus.....I have been using google just to find this but I found NOTHING, if this topic is on the forums somewhere plz send me a link but I couldn't find it.

Thank you

well hello there if you mean the navigraph database (Airac for a given periode it´s payware from navigraph to update the navdatabases) in here there is a post where i have made some changes to a file to get the airbus X MCDU update so it would show the Airac you have downloaded from my post to match the one you buy from navigraph, but thats in the manual about how to update navigraph data as far as i remember.

and i gave the info about how to update the mcdu display. Link: http://forum.aerosof...pdate-the-mcdu/

buy navdata link:http://www.navigraph...www/fmsdata.asp

after purchase download (Cheyenne/Fokker/Mustang/Super 80 Professional/C182T) as instrukted in the manual

Hope that helped....

• 5 months later...

Greetings to all ...

I have problems with the MCDU despite the AIRAC date, create some conflicts with the waypoints, but the MCDU tells me that this 17Nm for example, when I entered in the MCDU is that the waypoint is at 2000nm and no way to remedy this ... anyone else happens or am I the only one with this error?

Greetings and thanks

Well, after many headaches I got around the problem, and confirm that the problem was not my wonderful AirbusX MCDU, the problem was in the Navigraph FSX, so excuse my previous post

regards :excellenttext_s:

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

One way is to set up your flight plan in the FSX flight planner with your first fix off the end of your desired departure runway and your final fix at the FAF for your desired runway at the arrival airport.