AES 2.20d: Bugreports post her

OPabst

Hello Oliver, I am still finding the follow me car too fast for me (FS9) .... mind you I do taxi pretty slowly to make sure I can turn properly ( you know how bad FS is for taxiing)

Hello.

First of all thank you for the great job you are doing here... its awesome product. But i found strange fenomena with AES 2.20 d FSX and PMDG 737 -800, 900 NGX. When i load these planes Airport baggage loader vehicles doesnt appear , as it should be. With 737-600, 700 everything seems ok, no problem , but 800 and 900 are scaring those baggage loader vehicles :). Why? Please any suggestions or help are very welcome :).

Haris

Hello.

First of all thank you for the great job you are doing here... its awesome product. But i found strange fenomena with AES 2.20 d FSX and PMDG 737 -800, 900 NGX. When i load these planes Airport baggage loader vehicles doesnt appear , as it should be. With 737-600, 700 everything seems ok, no problem , but 800 and 900 are scaring those baggage loader vehicles :). Why? Please any suggestions or help are very welcome :).

Haris

I have the baggage loader vehicles with the 800WL model of the NGX and I'm running AES 2.20 however I don't see any persons loading baggage and same thing with the fuel truck and cleaning vehicles...they are all visible but no people operating them.

Strange why it's different between different a/c because I would like to think the product (AES) is the same incorporating the same features regardless what a/c you're using but hopefully it will be addressed in future versions.

Part from these issues and I've said it before AES is truly a great product adding to FS what has been missing for so long and I'm looking forward to see how it will further improve our experience in FS! Maybe with some luck we might even be able to finally see the PAX we carry on all our flights boarding/deboarding :wink:

Pretty sure it hasn't been released yet, There's no difference between what aircraft you have loaded up. (with the exception of the A380)

Mine show just the catering crew. But looking forward to having a full regiment crew.

Hello, I have following problem:

I've bought and installed MyTrafic X Lite. Now when I push F6 to request the pushback service I get message "AES Active - no more info available yet" and have no pushback options. All vehicles go away, marshaller stays, I hear sentence "Left is clear, right is clear, you can start engines" but there is no pushback car.

AES is on the top in scenery library.

When I set Traffic to 0% pushback service doesn't work too.

Maybe there is a good solution, I don't want to remove MyTraffic X Lite to use AES.

All best, BTW I really love new AES!

• Developer

I've bought and installed MyTrafic X Lite. Now when I push F6 to request the pushback service I get message "AES Active - no more info available yet" and have no pushback options. All vehicles go away, marshaller stays, I hear sentence "Left is clear, right is clear, you can start engines" but there is no pushback car.

This has nothing to do with MyTraffic or it's installation and it is not a bug:

When the position makes it possible, that you can taxi out without a pushback, AES has no pushback for such positionen and you only get the clearance to start the engines.

• Developer

Hello.

Haris

Please doublecheck the Door config of the 800/900, when the are no loader, the cargobay doors are not correct configured.

Hello

Thank you for help.

here is the settings for other people who has the same problem :):

for 737-900 (do not copy this line)

[Descr]

Type=B739

[Geom]

Nosegear= 13.85

Door1=-1.45, 12.75, 2.7, 5

Door4=-1.3,-16.55, 2.85,-5

Front= .9, 9.5, 1.45

Rear= .75,-12.55, 1.8
For 737-800 (do not copy this line)

[Descr]

Type=B738

[Geom]

Nosegear= 12.5

Door1=-1.6, 11.5, 2.7, 5

Door4=-1.5,-15.55, 3,-5

Front= 1, 8, 1.4

Rear= .75,-11.6, 1.77

Please doublecheck the Door config of the 800/900, when the are no loader, the cargobay doors are not correct configured.

Could you please confirm if there should be visible people operating the baggage loader vehicles, the cleaning vehicles and the fuel truck in the latest 2.20 version of AES or is something wrong at my end when I don't see these persons?

• Developer

Could you please confirm if there should be visible people operating the baggage loader vehicles, the cleaning vehicles and the fuel truck in the latest 2.20 version of AES or is something wrong at my end when I don't see these persons?

There are no Stuff around this vehicle, nobody said this. This people will follow in future versions.

Please read here, there you find which features are already part of the Version

The new version for fs2004 is breathtaking till now i've found no bugs only a small detail... the catering service door of the MD-80 is very small and the catering guy pass trough the airplane with his head... Any solution??

This has nothing to do with MyTraffic or it's installation and it is not a bug:

When the position makes it possible, that you can taxi out without a pushback, AES has no pushback for such positionen and you only get the clearance to start the engines.

Oliver, It's weird because AES pushback service had worked fine before I installed MyTrafficX Lite. I always use the same parking positions. Check e.g. V171 and V124 - Mega Airport Frankfurt X (with RWY07C/25C update). These stands worked perfectly and now they don't work :/ Saved flight after set "reset aircraft to exact park position".

I'll try once again when I go back home and give some info here ;)

All best,

INTEL CORE i7 2600K 3,4 GHz / OC 4.5 GHz, ASUS P8P67-M PRO B3, DDR3 OCZ 2 x 2GB 1600MHZ CL7, GIGABYTE GF GTS 250 OC 1GB, Windows 7 Professional 64bit;

FSX Gold Edition, PMDG 737-800 NGX "Dreamliner" Ryanair;

UK2000 Heathrow Xtreme, Aerosoft Mega Airports: Frankfurt/Lisbon/Madrit Barajas/Paris CDG/Brussels/Budapest, Aerosoft VFR London, FlyTampa: Vienna/Boston;

Real Environment Extreme (+ Overdrive), UTX Europe, Aerosoft AES, FSUIPC (registered), A2A Shockwave 3D Lights Redux, FScene X®;

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, 2 x Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

• Developer

Oliver, It's weird because AES pushback service had worked fine before I installed MyTrafficX Lite. I always use the same parking positions. Check e.g. V171 and V124 - Mega Airport Frankfurt X (with RWY07C/25C update). These stands worked perfectly and now they don't work :/ Saved flight after set "reset aircraft to exact park position".

I'll try once again when I go back home and give some info here ;)

V171 is a "non Pushback" position, because you can just taxi out to Taxiway L

V124 has Pushback in Both directions, so here you will get the menu, where you first must select with F1 that you want pushback (otherwise it is handle same like a "non Pushback" Position) and then you select the direction.

So, when you have no pushback at V124, maybe you have pressed F2 instead of F1 at the first window you got after F6 at the Gatemenu.

Hi Oliver!

Oliver, I bought the AES 2.20D yesterday, But the Catering Service, the Cleaning Service, the Follow Me Car and the Increment Position (When choosing the gate, by the AES) don't work... I had already reinstalled, but it didn't work...

OBS.:

Do you have Support with the Team Viewer to Brazil?

I had already posted my problem at the Portuguese Support Forum:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/51960-problema-com-o-aes-214/ (Now I updated to 2.20D)

My FsX is like this (at EDDN airport with A321 Default).

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/213/aviaon.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/servicos2.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/serviosj.jpg/

OBS: I use FSX with Acceleration in the Windows XP (service pack 3)

Regards,

Rodrigo D. Maggi

06:33 PM: Problem Solved, the problem was eith my keyboard!

• Upvote 1

Hello guys my Aes is activated but i dont have Service from Aes.

The gates din't move when engine is off and parking brake is set.

When pressing CTR+SHIFT+W Notting happends.

I think the problem is that the aircraftis not configured. The same happens on my system. Leave the fullscreen mode and go to your aes directory in fsx and start aes config.exe... Now configure your airplane (doors, nose wheel, cargo doors etc.) and save it.

AES should work now if the selected airport is active!

Greetings Marc

I think the problem is that the aircraftis not configured. The same happens on my system. Leave the fullscreen mode and go to your aes directory in fsx and start aes config.exe... Now configure your airplane (doors, nose wheel, cargo doors etc.) and save it. AES should work now if the selected airport is active! Greetings Marc

Not Working:(

• Developer

Hello guys my Aes is activated but i dont have Service from Aes.

The gates din't move when engine is off and parking brake is set.

When pressing CTR+SHIFT+W Notting happends.

Sorry, but did you read all the tip you find here in the forum, did you have check if the Airport is set to Active in AEShelp, which FS Version you use, and so on. Based on this statement, no help can be given.