Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The plane is from Finland (I think), but the flag is Norway. There are trees, so it can´t be far in the north. I don´t know this airport, so it could be payware (outside the orbx scenery). Let me make a guess: 

ENTO Sandefjord?

So the hints (flag etc) state it is in norway, but according to you ENTO is about 4000km away from your location? So it is in europe, but not in this blue area (the blue area is the radius 4000 km from ENTO)

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, as the quality of the scenery is quite poor, details like the Norwegian flag might be misleading. I guess it is some kind of freeware.

Maybe Bardufoss

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

TBH, as the quality of the scenery is quite poor, details like the Norwegian flag might be misleading. I guess it is some kind of freeware.

Maybe Bardufoss

poor details, i'd like to see you doing better mister.

Since no one liked the image i posted, so i thought i would try again to see if this one suits better for you @mopperle This is a payware scenery made by AS and i have it, so if this suits you better, take a guess

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I attached my entry... Sorry for the bad quality, still not having enough add-ons on my new PC with P3D v4, so I had to use an old one from within FSX :D !

Archived