Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

58 minutes ago, Davetunes said:

This should be a difficult one. Where in the world am I?

(I'll start off with 1 hint, it's not an Aerosoft Scenery sadly.)

Oh; now you tell me :D

Oh well I've been having fun checking out all my hunches and exploring some Aerosoft sceneries I haven't seen in a while.  All I have to go on is the Lufthansa and Cirrus Airlines signs - so that narrows it down - the tiniest bit ;).

Maybe Mannheim?  I will go and check that one , but then I need to get some sleep.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, scotth6 said:

Oh well I've been having fun checking out all my hunches and exploring some Aerosoft sceneries I haven't seen in a while.  All I have to go on is the Lufthansa and Cirrus Airlines signs - so that narrows it down - the tiniest bit ;).

Maybe Mannheim?  I will go and check that one , but then I need to get some sleep.

He said it isn't an aerosoft scenery.

6 minutes ago, scotth6 said:

They look like Lufthansa and Cirrus signs, but they actually aren't. If they were, they'd be out of place here. Anyways, it's not Mannehiem.

Just now, Rafail Giavrimis said:

He said it isn't an aerosoft scenery.

Yes I know.  That's why I said now you tell me ;).  Because I had been checking Aerosoft sceneries before that post.

I am checking Flightport's Mannheim.  

Just now, scotth6 said:

Yes I know.  That's why I said now you tell me ;).  Because I had been checking Aerosoft sceneries before that post.

I am checking Flightport's Mannheim.  

Not Mannhiem.

Just now, Davetunes said:

They look like Lufthansa and Cirrus signs, but they actually aren't. If they were, they'd be out of place here.

Oh!  Then I have absolutely no clue :).  That's good.  A challenge is good.

Archived