AES 2.20: Feedback and comments please only here

OPabst

• Developer

If you have feedback or comments to AES 2.20, please post them here.

Note: Please don't post request for new features, there are alot of this posts in the forum and we don't need to repeat them, here are only comments for the actual implemented features important.

Hallo Oliver

AES 2.20 ... genial, super und absoultes MUST HAVE für meinen FSX.

Hier mit der PMDG MD11 @ Mega Airport Zürich

2011129145213456.png

201112914531096.png

2011129145052166.png

Und das Pushback einer PMDG 737

2011129151546818.png

2011129151645902.png

Alle Fahrzeuge sind wunder schön gestaltet !

Gruss Reto

• Developer

Hallo Reto,

nette Bilder. Hab aber mal ne Frage: Hast Du den Flieger via Menü dort hingestellt oder per Andocksystem korrekt eingeparkt? Frage wegen des vordern Jetways, der da nicht an die Tür kommt, scheint so, als stehe der Flieger ein paar Meter zu weit vorne.

Hallo Oliver

Der Fieger wurde via Menü dort parkiert. Als ich merkte dass sich das Dock nicht bewegt habe ich via AES (F8) den Flieger korrigieren lassen. Hat aber am Gate nichts bewirkt.

Ich habe gerade den Flieger noch einmal auf B43 eingeparkt nach Dockleitsystem. Das Resultat ist leider das selbe. Das vordere Gate bewegt sich bei mir nicht.

Werde das aber im Supportbereich einbringen da dieser Tread ja nicht dafür genutzt werden soll. :-)

Gruss Reto

Good improvements!! Keep going guys. Maybe, it is possible to make flashing beacon lights working on the vehicules to feel the airport activity? I thinks about the deice equip.

I still continue to play with AES and i will comming back soon with more comments.

A great improvement in what was already an excellent program. The increased detail in the vehicles is amazing and it was great to watch the marshaller walk away from the door so he didn't get hit on the head when the airstairs folded down! (BAC 111)

So far I have seen no problems at all - I LOVE IT! Thank you!

Ian

Hello Oliver, my first test is with an aircraft that needs an air cart for start up ... so to be able to start engines before pushback would be be nice.

But why am here is this lovely little truck looks a bit odd without a driver IMO.....is it possible to put a driver in please?

fsscr267-2.jpg

Edetroit... I love your videos, I actually wanted to post on your video, that there is an new AES out, as you use it so much, but here you are, waiting for a video with the new AES!

Edetroit... I love your videos, I actually wanted to post on your video, that there is an new AES out, as you use it so much, but here you are, waiting for a video with the new AES!

Thankyou for your kind comment Kaspars! I am very excited about AES 2.....unfortunately the Christmas holidays are in the way and I have to leave my FS computer. I am testing the heavier aircraft right now and am blown away! The first thing we need to do is figure out how to make the aircraft's wheels move a la AES pushback truck. :D

Wow Oliver I am loving your work! One thing I have noticed is the superb new fuel truck ran through the forward stair when it left.

The moving truck wheels are superb. I am looking forward to painting these GSUs.

fsscr276-1.jpg

fsscr281-3.jpg

fsscr293-2.jpg

I was one of those people a while back, requesting the possibility of seeing more detailed models and more importantly, high definition textures on those models with any future AES release. So I am very grateful to Oliver for his talents and time on the latest release of AES, I shall look forward to more improvements in the near future, especially when more varied paints & high definition textures are release for the excellent new high detailed models. Well done Oliver and thank you.

fsx2011-12-0920-07-44-33.jpg

fsx2011-12-0920-11-21-74.jpg

fsx2011-12-0920-19-02-05.jpg

fsx2011-12-0920-23-40-93.jpg

fsx2011-12-0920-26-25-81.jpg

Hallo Oliver,

die Beta 2.20 ist auch in meinen Augen eine sehr schöne Weiterenwicklung von AES! Mein Fazit nach erstem kurzem Test: Sehr realistische Modellierung der Bodenfahrzeuge, keine Performance Veränderungen und ansonsten keine Fehlfunktionen! Dickes Kompliment!

Meine Frage bzgl. der Steuerung des Addons:

Wäre es im Rahmen des Möglichen die AES Funktionen via Gauge (XML Variablen) fernsteuerbar zu gestalten, bzw. existiert diese Möglichkeit schon abgesehen von AESRemote? Ich arbeite z.Z. an einem Projekt für AS und hätte evtl. eine Idee zur Integration der AES Funktionen! Antwort auch gern via PN!

Gruss, Steffen

Great and thank you ... :bow_down2_s: all are best .... maybe ...

Just one problem ...

I test the follow me after a flight, I have a menu, but after choice doors and F3 ...I not see the car for follow :mecry_s:

That's a general problem or only on my P.C. ???

Hello Nevetrek and Oliver, I tried a t&g at PANC using a different gate. This time I had no problem getting pushback and also on landing had no problem following to the gate.....so all in all success! (possibly a dodgy gate at C6?)

Love the new de-icers

fsscr309-1.jpg

Love the little truck (I'd like it to be manned though)

fsscr313-3.jpg

Landing back at 07R

fsscr318-1.jpg

Textbook landing

fsscr321.jpg

Follow me truck was pretty speedy at first....but took me to the right gate.

fsscr329.jpg

I wish I had more time to play with this great update. I will put the word out to my airside aviation photographers around the world for hidef GSU shots. Bring on the asymmetric doors and cargo aircraft support.

fsscr337-2.jpg

Thank you edetroit .... I try again one T & G ... for find if this problem are only on some airports

Your pictures are terrible, that's a confusion with real world ...

Not start a contest about AES because you are WINNER :excellenttext_s:

After many test ...

Well, O.K. that's run ... just some parking position on UK2000 scenery are not activated with follow me fonction ... why, I don't no !

I not test all park position, but for 99% parking position that's OK !

Great and happy birthday AES

( I would appreciate if you make the filling point for the full truck under the wing, I see this mesage before 5 years < ;) )

bmkin6cfpfq2.jpg

Great Addon. Wish i had found it sooner. Loving the sound effects in the cockpit.

One thing I have noticed is some of the vehicles drive through each other sometimes. Im gessing this is quite difficult to program though with the small area available around planes. I was using an A380 at the time as well.

Keep up the excellent work

Elfyn

Oliver I want to thank you for this latest version of AES. I have been using AES since its inception and will not buy a scenery addon unless it is supported or will be supported by AES. This latest version is truly a work of art. Thank you.