Andras Field V1.20 now Available.

Shaun Fletcher

Andras Field V1.20 is now available from the Updates Section at www.aerosoft.com

The following has been updated.

Version 1.20:

- New owners added

- Andras Meridian terminal is ready

- New tarmac for AM

- Some objects moved to East

- Winter changes

aerosoft_andras_058.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Good Day one and all.

I just purchased Andras Field and am enjoying getting to know it.

I have found though I have version 1.10.

And from what I see from the forum we are now at 1.20.

The update page says 1.17 is the new base, but will not allow download from ther.

Where can I upgrade to 1.17, I have the next updates, but from what it says at the upgrades page, everthing works from1.17.

The other thing is, will there ever be a chance to buy property there?

Regards,

John

If you bought it at Aerosoft, you go to the user center (in the download shop) and download the base version, which is v1.17.

I honestly fail to see how you can have gotten v.1.10 if you recently purchased it. Where did you purchase it?

• 5 months later...

I have upgraded Andras Field to 1.20 and seemed to have lost the Ski Lift in the approach to RW27 and the Wind Farm to the South East of the Field. Years ago I put a Xmas Tree on the airfield and don't seem able to get rid of it, any ideas? I have just started Terminal Leave from the Armed Forces so have more time on my hands, I have been flying online for the past few afternoons, it is a lonely existence, it is just getting light now but still nobody joins Is there a regular time or is it a matter of hit or miss?

Habit

Donno about the missing ski lift. Sorry.

The Christmas tree was a file you put in. Im sure you need to take that file out again. cant remember the name, but Ill look into it and get back to you.

AS for the online flights. Well we are a small group using AF online and sometimes we announce it here on the forums, but it really IS a case of hit or miss. But this Sunday evening (see under adventures) a group is going to fly - seems like its been changed to start at 6.30 PM CET. The group fly to Heraklion, or someplace near if you dont have Heraklion.

So put on your swimming shorts and fly with the gang on Sunday...

Ole,

Thanks for the reply. The hill about 2nms finals use to have a cable car or Ski lift and there was a wind farm to the South of the airfield these have gone from my scenery. Should they still be there? If so I will completely uninstall clear the directories and then reinstall from scratch. I looked for the Xmas tree file but could not see it either, I thought it would be in the Andras Scenery or texture file there wasn't anything obvious. I do have Heraklion, I have a lot of the Aerosoft Scenery which I rate very highly. I have been trying to perfect my landings with the PMDG NGX as there is no ILS to make it easy out of 6 approaches I have crashed twice to high rate of descent landed long and gone off the end of the runway a couple of times and only one reasonable attempt. I concentrate most of my airfields in Europe using FlyTampa or Aerosoft, the UK are all Gary Summons UK2000 though. Thank you again I will look out for the Xmas tree file, it may be that a complete uninstal clear the directories might rid me of that as well!

Kind Regards

Dave Boreham

Ole,

I think I may have found the problem with the Xmas Trees I found a file but it is an exe file that installs amission the file is called Andras_Field_Christmas_Holiday_Lunch. I don't want to run the file again as it will only install the file again, if you still have it or know who does could you let me know how to remove it please. I will also post this on a new thread to see if somebody else has managed to remove the christmas trees.

Regards

Dave Boreham