AES V 2.13 Lost Credits

wegerlee

Hi Oliver

I have FS9 and FSX installed on my system. I was under the impression that once I have Airport in FS9 installed and I install the the FSX version then no credits are charged. I just lost 8 points with AS Stuttgart FS9 and FSX as well as Mega Airport Barcelona.

With Barcelona I run the update from Aerosoft which caused that problem.

Is it possible to uninstall AES vof FS9 and X and reinstall again start with assigning Credits all over again.

Otherwise many thanks for a great product.

:excellenttext_s:

Thanks

Elmar

i am not 100% sure because i use only FS9 but i remember you have to install AES twice, i time for FS9 and one Time for FSX

i think that AES Credits are usable for Both AES Versions!?

• Developer

When you use the same Scenery on both Version on both FS, AESHelp will only use one time the needed credits and will activate the Airport for Both FS.

But, when you use a new Version of the Scenery, like old GAP Stuttgart for FS9 or Simwings Spanisch Airports, and now you update the Scenery to the new Products kompatible with FSX, then this can generate additational Credits for this different new Produkts (EDDS +1, LEBL +2) In case of LEBL the old credits are fully reused too, but the new Version is much bigger then the old one, so it has 2 more credits needed.

When you use the same Scenery on both Version on both FS, AESHelp will only use one time the needed credits and will activate the Airport for Both FS.

But, when you use a new Version of the Scenery, like old GAP Stuttgart for FS9 or Simwings Spanisch Airports, and now you update the Scenery to the new Products kompatible with FSX, then this can generate additational Credits for this different new Produkts (EDDS +1, LEBL +2) In case of LEBL the old credits are fully reused too, but the new Version is much bigger then the old one, so it has 2 more credits needed.

Thanks Oliver

If I uninstall AES for both FS9 and FSX can I start redistriuting the Credits. I had bought some airports single FS9 and FSX from one publisher Frankfurt being one and now I have complete new FS9 adn X version which I would like to use. Otherwise I have to strip both Simulators down and start reinstalling everything.

Thanks ELmar

i am not 100% sure because i use only FS9 but i remember you have to install AES twice, i time for FS9 and one Time for FSX

i think that AES Credits are usable for Both AES Versions!?

It is installed twice for both simulators. If you use Mega Airport Frankfurt newest version then you only use one set of credits.