Aerosoft Launcher

thomas747400

Hi,

With the purchase of the great scenery Zurich 2012 I had to install Aerosoft Launcher for the first time. I am surprised that the luncher tells me that all products are up to date only to discover that the Frankfurt X senery has two uninstalled updates available, one of which contains the new runway. I wish the Launcher would advise me of these things. I have a few more Aerosoft products installed and I was hoping that I can relay on the Launcher to keep my products up to date. Also, I am unable to click on the links that are on the Launcher Home page. It would also be nice if you could update the product information to older software such as Mega Airport Paris and Amsterdam as well as the Piper Cheyenne so that they can be moved away from the "Category Unknown" folder.

Kind regards

Thomas

Yep, I am running version 1.0.0.9 and the product information has updated since my last post. The launcher still has not advised me of service updates so I did it manually via the Aerosoft support page.

Thomas