Wilga CTD

GFLY

Do try to READ the forums before posting.

The file you need is already here.

If that isn't what you need then please understand a one sentence statement about your `disappointment` is of precisely bugger-all use in helping to solve your problem.

Thanks

Whoa, dude! He said what the problem was. Some of the liveries he is using crash his FSX to the desktop. And it is disappointing to buy a new airplane and have it crash FSX when you try to use it. That's why I'm here. Same problem. That's why I'm reading this thread, since there aren't any other threads that say something like "Wilga CTD - Solution" or "Texture File to Fix Wilga CTD."

Telling him to hunt through other posts isn't very helpful. There should be a post very clearly stating the problem and solution so people like us who don't spend all our time here (posting a couple thousand posts and reading every thread) can find it when we come in looking for a way to fix an aircraft we just bought and expected to work correctly.

So, I hunted through a couple of other posts and found the file you are referencing and that fixed my problem. For the OP, here it is:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/49628-wilga-x-now-available-from-aerosoft/page__view__findpost__p__334848

I just flew it for the first time. What a lovely aircraft. First taildragger model I've bought for FSX that feels like a taildragger on the ground. Feels like I'm taxiing my Chief! Very nice! Very nice FM as well. I love these quirky planes that suck you into the illusion (like the wonderful Classics Hangar Taifun). With the Dimona X H36 and now this one, Aerosoft is putting out some great planes!

It would be nice to have US gauges in the US version (or at least a kind of sticky US overlay), but it's also fun to figure these gauges out.

• Upvote 1

ANY CTD question REQUIRES full system specification, including hardware. Proferring ANY further advice until that information is received is tantamount to stupid.

Obviously, you must know this poster and were able to confirm that the CTD referred to was the same one I supplied a suggestion about? Clever. If not? Well we all know what `assume` does...

And at the time the question was posted there were only two active forum topics for the Wilga. Given that our OP couldn't be bothered to be specific why should we be more than generic in advice which may prove to be irrelevant? The requirement to search was minimal. And perhaps a lesson to be learned at the same time.

Here's hoping your advice doesn't actually do more harm than good.

No, I don't know the OP. But I've since read through a number of other threads here and seen you on many of them, with much the same attitude; so it seems to me that there's really no point in suggesting a better approach to you. Your "Interests" list pretty much says it all, but I'm not sure it says what you think it does. :-)

Good thinking.

Once the OP has responded to our request for information, and we've established whether or not the CTD was the one referred to elsewhere in these forums, and whether the fix offered in those same places fixed the issue, if it doesn't, I'll leave you to help the OP overcome his/her/its difficulty all by yourself...

Just don't get anything wrong.