Phase 3 concluded - Winners announced inside.

OleAndreasen

Hi again guys

Time to announce the winners of phase 3. "Only" three winners of this phase, (Remember I´m God)

Highest Flightscore: Andreas, with his great 152.79 score in his C-130 Hercules. Well done Andreas

Highest Landingscore: Goncales with a 151.90 landingscore in his brand new B737 NGX. Nice AC, nice score

And Best Screenshot of phase 3: Dale, with his wonderful "Indiana Jones like" DC-3 shot. (and NO I do NOT favoritize the DC-3 - its totally coincidental)

Once again, you guys put me through hell, trying to decide what screenshot I like the best. There are SO many wonderful shots from odd angles, showing odd situations. Keep it up gents.

BUT - in the end, and using the same system as last time, downloading all pics that "spoke" to me, and then going through them again and again and again, deleting them one by one, ending up with one last one - of course - in the end.

this time I ended up with Dales great DC-3 screenshot.

Dale%2520pic1.jpg

And the reasons? Well because I see this RTWC almost as a movie in my head, and this picture - Very nice in its composition - has it all, save for the theme from "Indiana Jones" playing in the background. I expect this pic to cross over to a huge fighting scene with Harrison Ford, complete with a bloody face, on the verge of being cast ouf of an open door in the aircraft. I just really like this screenshot.

SO Congratulations to all the winners. Please let me know what prices you would like. I still have DC-2´s, (Fantastic aircraft) FSAddon download of your choice - and Aerosoft downloads.

And this concludes Phase 3.

Well done from me also

I expect this pic to cross over to a huge fighting scene with Harrison Ford, complete with a bloody face, on the verge of being cast ouf of an open door in the aircraft. I just really like this screenshot.

Is this the film where they have to jump out the plane on a rubber dingy and gracfully float down to earth? :lol: ( Mythbusters done this with a dummy and it works!)

Well done from me also

Is this the film where they have to jump out the plane on a rubber dingy and gracfully float down to earth? :lol: ( Mythbusters done this with a dummy and it works!)

Well its more like "Indiana Jones 5" or "Indiana Jones and the secret of the Staffordshire birds". I see the opening scene before me.

First - sound! Screen is still black and the sound of mumbling is fading in - slowly, until you can actually make out words. First words to be really heard are; "Article 229B! A very rare painting of the "Titanic" leaving dock. Painted by Edward Steapleton"

Screen fades in and we see the painting in question. A - not very good - Titanic painting. The sound fades out a little while the start bidding price is said (£1000) all said in an extremely upper-class English.

Then we clip to Indiana Jones in an old Ford Sedan - Indiana is racing through what looks very much like English country roads. Dust flies from the cars tires, and Jones looks at his clock repeatedly, and then to a nice looking woman sitting beside him. No conversation at all, just this great tension in the air. They are late for something - very late.

Back the to the auction. Bidding price for the Titanic picture is rising far above what would be expected. A tension in the crowd is building here also. "£82.500" from this Gentleman over there," says the auctioneer, and a few hands keep rising, gesturing for more bids to come.

Back to Indiana Jones. More clock watching - wiping sweat from his brow - pushing the car to the limit, in a typically staccato Indiana Jones manner.

Finally Jones pull up to a building with a lot of cars in the parking lot. Both Indy and the woman jumps out.

Back to the auction. We hear the "first, second - and SOLD - to Mr. Ameretto for £140.000" Camera pans to the doors, that flies open, and in comes Indy and the woman. Mr. Ameretto sees him, and quietly exits through another door.

Closeup to Indy´s face when he realizes that he has missed it. - then music fades in, and the startup texts start. Indy 5 has started.

Woohoo I'm happy, Indy may be getting on a bit but he still has his uses.

Please let me know what prices you would like. I still have DC-2´s, (Fantastic aircraft) FSAddon download of your choice - and Aerosoft downloads.

Sorry to be a bit dumb, do you mean FSAddon publishing who do the Storch?

YOUPIIII!!!!

Here I was thinking I had screwed up too much on this Phase.

Congratulations to Andreas for very solid flying once again, and to Dale for a beautiful screenie... I guess the widescreen aspect also contributes to that Indiana Jones feeling!

As for the prize... can I get more of the same please?