Phase 4 - Concluded!!! - Winners announced inside

OleAndreasen

Whoa.... Congratulations guys. Everybody´s made ON TIME... Thanks a lot.

I spot some great scores in this phase, and some cool shots too. Now it´s my turn to go to work, calculating and looking at all your screens.

Thanks again - and now everyone deserves a nice rest before we head out on the very last phase, which will conclude this fantastic epic journey around the globe.

We need to be back in Andras Field before Christmas of course - and we will.

Ian - have you talked to Raphael at Aerosoft, about your online connection problems? It would be SO cool if we could have an online last leg - and I see that we will have people joining in, who are not even in the competition. this could be the event of the year in Andras Field. I myself would load up my trusted DC-3 and follow you home guys.

Anyway - Ill look at it.

Grab a beer and put your feet up gents. thanks.

Whoa.... Congratulations guys. Everybody´s made ON TIME... Thanks a lot.

I spot some great scores in this phase, and some cool shots too. Now it´s my turn to go to work, calculating and looking at all your screens.

Thanks again - and now everyone deserves a nice rest before we head out on the very last phase, which will conclude this fantastic epic journey around the globe.

We need to be back in Andras Field before Christmas of course - and we will.

Ian - have you talked to Raphael at Aerosoft, about your online connection problems? It would be SO cool if we could have an online last leg - and I see that we will have people joining in, who are not even in the competition. this could be the event of the year in Andras Field. I myself would load up my trusted DC-3 and follow you home guys.

Anyway - Ill look at it.

Grab a beer and put your feet up gents. thanks.

Hi Ole, yes I have talked to Raphael but he couldn't suggest anything. I'd like to talk to someone on Teamspeak who has access to the server and can see what's happening as I try to join. In the meantime, I'm just hoping a little light bulb will come on in someone's mind and they'll suggest something that will sort it out. It would be good to join in a mass return.

And what good timing....as i still have the christmas tree up from last year :P

And what good timing....as i still have the christmas tree up from last year :P

as do I (a small fibre optic one that's ready to be plugged in)

OK Guys...

Phase 4 winners...

Highest Average score: Andreas with his 116.53, not bad, and even with Lukla included..

Highest flight score: Maddz with a 152.78 in his Boeing 757. Nice aircraft, great score...

Highest landing score: Ian with his staggering 170.29 in a Learjet 45. WHOA... Im amazed. Landed in 36 knots crosswind.. Fantastic score Ian. 20 points higher than I have ever scored in a learjet... (I gotta practise...)

And finally - the time consuming, but very thrilling -picking-the-best-screenshot, task.

And this time, when I got the very last picture (started from the top in the forum posts) I wasn´t in doubt. You gotta be on top of the world to not divert your flight from that weather. Amazing shot. I simply love it.

The winner is Manuel with this wonderful "thunderstorm on the way to Male" screenshot

5%2BManuel.jpg

And this concludes phase 4. Congratulations to the winners. Please let me know what you would like for your prizes

I have FS-Addon downloads, Aerosoft downloads and of course the wonderful DC-2...

Well done boys. I´ll put info on the last phase up, tomorrow.

Well done guys :)

That picture was a winner the day it was posted :) Stunning pic.

And ians score of 170.29...WITH a cross wind!...As Ole says, staggering.I wonder if this score can be beaten in Phase 5?...I dont think it will.. :lol:

Looking forward to Phase 5...i got a sun tan like never before...the sun's very hot here in Male :P ...Plus the local is running out of grenadine, so sex on the beach cocktails will be off the menu soon....defeinalty time to go :D

What a fantastic picture, nice one Manuel :cheers_s: . Well done to everyone for getting to Male safely. Now, there's only so much swimming and drinking a person can do so, personally, I will be glad to get started on Phase 5 and get back to Andras. Besides which, I've been living out of the same suitcase for a few months now and my clothes are getting a bit... worn. On top of which Miss Aviatrix refuses to let me buy her a drink in the bar - a chap can only take so much rejection! So, Phase 5, bring it on! :cool3_s:

• Upvote 1

Awesome picture Manuel, glad that I missed the storm on the way in.

And as for that landing score Ian, did the the runway land on you?.

Congratulations to Andreas and Maddz too.

Bring on Phase 5

Congratulations everyone! Ian, that landing score is fantastic. :bow_down2_s:

Thanks for choosing my screenshot. Honestly, I thought this was missing the topic as it didn't show the himalayas :D

I've never used FSX for flying online. But I will try to set it up for the last leg.

Miss Aviatrix refuses to let me buy her a drink in the bar - a chap can only take so much rejection!

Ian...

Miss Aviatrix followed me on my first round the world tour (140 legs of flight) couple of years ago - we got kind of close..... so don´t try to take advantage of her, just because you spend time with her.... you nasty man... :big_boss_s:

Ian...

Miss Aviatrix followed me on my first round the world tour (140 legs of flight) couple of years ago - we got kind of close..... so don´t try to take advantage of her, just because you spend time with her.... you nasty man... :big_boss_s:

I assure you, Ole, my intentions were entirely honourable! She deserved a drink after flying with me! :bigdrink_s: