Start Airbus in Cold and Dark ?

Coban

Hello, I just could not find any way to make Airbus X load Cold and Dark on new flight. I mean, when I choose Airbus X, and start new flight, I want Airbus in cold and dark mode. Is there a way to do that ? Thanks.

Salim

Thanks Kaptej, it works, but I think it does not provide a full cold and dark, as there is no ground support, unless you again load cold and dark from mcdu. Nevermind, lets hope we get that choice on version 2.

One more thing, I would like to ask. I do load Taxi state and do all configurations for take off, then get runway and cleareance for take off, and as final, I do load Take off state, but after loading Take off state, all my configurations on autopilot and mcdu, reset. Is this something how Airbus X is, or I have got a kind of bug in my installation. Thanks

Okay, make sense. But Kaptej, can you shortly explain me what I should do to pass to take off state manualy ? I really do not wanna go read all those manuals. :dumb_me_s:

Or, should I simply load take off state and taxi in that state ?

well if you dont want to read the manual and check lists i think start whit takeoff state would be the best. but there is no need for reading all manuals just to get it running if you dont want to just use the manual number 2 there is the basic steps about the start as far as i remember, sorry im a bit short in the support, but im bussy testing some Software / hardware stuff while writing this..