How to do an ILS Approach?

KeyboardCat

I like this plane very much, but the only problem is that i cant figure out how to make an ILS Approach, i dont know how to set the radio right and where i put that "Course" Thing? I can make ILS Approaches on other planes like default airplanes and QW 757 etc but i just cant figure how to set radio and other things to ILS Approach in Airbus X, i couldnt find any help anywhere.. If possible i would like see an video where someone shows how to do an ILS Approach/Autoland.

My manual landings are bad, my first landing with this was bad, landing speed was about 300 ft/min, and that isnt smooth, right? That proves how bad my visual landings are, so i would like do an ILS Approach/Autoland

Ok, i found this RAD NAV thing from FMC. Well i put the frequency to that ILS thing and then i put the course to under it. Then i press AP2 ON so there is AP1 and AP2. Then i press LOC and pretty near airport it controls the aircraft. Then when watching from map and im in that green line, i press APPR and well, LOC goes off and APPR light didnt come up to that button. Well aircraft continued fly with normal Autopilot. What i did wrong, can someone tell me ALL STEPS what i should do, i dont understand what i do wrong.

Finally i found right buttons so now i know how to do it! Well i thought it was gonna do an autoland, but it landed 500 ft/min! Thats hard landing.. So i was lucky tire didnt explode (I use FSPassengers) So should i disengage the autopilot in about 200 feet and flare, or was my speed too slow, 140 knots.

Finally i found right buttons so now i know how to do it! Well i thought it was gonna do an autoland, but it landed 500 ft/min! Thats hard landing.. So i was lucky tire didnt explode (I use FSPassengers) So should i disengage the autopilot in about 200 feet and flare, or was my speed too slow, 140 knots.

Sure helps to read all the manuals and then follow the step by step tutorial.

Also theres an Auto-Land Tutorial in the Forum Downloads Section, you will find it under the General Section.