Mega Airport Dusseldorf (product released, topic closed)

Many thanks Aerosoft for doing Duss. I used to work for Voda and fly out each week to see the engineers near the Old Town. The 0720 BA flight from Heathrow. I'm looking forward to replaying that hop with dare I say it, the Airbus X Extended when its released. I miss my times in Germany :)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are all waiting...

Referring to the screenshots, I guess it is not far away from release...

And a flusi-page named November for release; don't know, if it's true...

Don't give to much into this information. They have surely guessed it themselves.

I agree to your opinion on the screenshots by the way. They look like final testing could begin. But sure they just don't show which parts of the airports are not done yet to make it looking better. You don't want to show a uncomplete product.

Nice pictures Rainer. It looks quite nice in night.

We are expecting the file any day now in our office. Should be close to release.

Now that is what I wanted to hear ;)

We are expecting the file any day now in our office. Should be close to release.

Yaaaaay!!

Another fine product im looking forward to!

Hi,

to bring this thread back to topic some more screens from today. See my older posts for remarks refering to used addons etc...

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi Rainer,

Really nice pictures you have my friend ;) but what about season textures? Winter snow maybe?

Looking great so far. I don't usually do this but is there any chance of seeing some shots of the 'Charlie Gates'?? I'm most familiar with these spots and it would be interesting for me to see how these have been reproduced.

Hi Rainer,

(...)but what about season textures? Winter snow maybe?

I'm not Rainer, but I think they will be included for sure because they're available for nearly every major airport, especially for Mega Airports, distributed by Aerosoft with "Season-Tool".

Archived