Mega Airport Dusseldorf (product released, topic closed)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also ganz ehrlich...ich wette lieber Geld auf den Weltuntergang, als das Aoerosoft Düsseldorf, den Airbus und die CRJ vorher auf den Makt schmeißt..... :lookatthat_s:

Also der Airbus X Extended soll ja im Juli erscheinen, mit Düsseldorf wäre es schön wen es auch so ist, aber keine Ahnung.

Sit down and relax :D instead of asking when EDDL will be released you could fly from EDDk which is only a few miles away :mallet_s: :mallet_s:

That's a stupid answer Goof. EDDL and EDDK are very different airports that just happen to be in the same region. You could also say use EDLV or EDLW, they're not far away either. But each airport has it's own identity, one can have a reason for a certain airport. Could be because your favourite airline in real life flies from that airport and so you want to use that airport in your sim as well.

That's a stupid answer Goof. EDDL and EDDK are very different airports that just happen to be in the same region. You could also say use EDLV or EDLW, they're not far away either. But each airport has it's own identity, one can have a reason for a certain airport. Could be because your favourite airline in real life flies from that airport and so you want to use that airport in your sim as well.

I don't think Goof was serious when he wrote that ;)

Of course not :D As i am german, i know those "little conflicts between Cologne and Düsseldorf :D And of course the airports have simply nothing to do with each other...

Is it correct, that it will be no FS9 Version ? Because at the Beginnig of this topic, there stand "Preview FS9/FSX", now it's only "Preview FSX". As info: The FSX has received just last year the airport by Thomas ruth and stood on the latest stand !!! The version of FS9 is 8 years old (!) And it would be a shame if you are staying in the project for the simulator suddenly decides that it is less necessary!

Sorry, if my English is bad (partially translated with google translate) !

• Aerosoft

Is it correct, that it will be no FS9 Version ? Because at the Beginnig of this topic, there stand "Preview FS9/FSX", now it's only "Preview FSX". As info: The FSX has received just last year the airport by Thomas ruth and stood on the latest stand !!! The version of FS9 is 8 years old (!) And it would be a shame if you are staying in the project for the simulator suddenly decides that it is less necessary!

Sorry, if my English is bad (partially translated with google translate) !

Do not worry about your English. And if I am well informed this will be FSX/FS2004, think the banner is just wrong. Will check.

project also led by Rainer

As far as I know Rainer is not a developer. He is rather a very experienced simmer who also does beta testing and posts great preview screenshots of things to come. ;)

Do not worry about your English. And if I am well informed this will be FSX/FS2004, think the banner is just wrong. Will check.

It had me wondering and I just thought that the project now is only for FSX, so I was a little worried.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Ich bin neu hier und bin sehr interressiert an dem Projekt! Auch wenn ich in Dortmund wohne benutz ich immer Düsseldorf!

Wann kann man das ding im Vorverkauf kaufen?

Any new Prewiews?

Good question. But this is a sign... you don't hear a thing, you don't see any new pictures... That means, everybody is working on that project. Ok, this is optimistic.

But anyway, early summer is far more precise than what I read in the German forum section. There they said "summer"...

So, somebody's got an idea what we can do until early summer? ^_^

Not right now, but I understood this morning that progress was good. I'll ask for more images.

So what did the developers answer?

• 3 weeks later...

I was just informed that we are looking at an early summer release for this one.

And it will be FSX/FS2004.

Der Frühsommer hat ja nun angefangen...Mai und Juni sind die Monate des Frühsommers. So langsam sollte mal ein Datum angekündigt werden. Es sei denn es war der Frühsommer 2013. In der Flusi Entwickler Szene werden ja gerne mal bei Ankündigen die Jahreszahl vergessen:-)

It would really be great, but at the moment we haven't seen anything since about a year. So I don't expect a release in this summer. The development of Dusseldorf seems very slow - no news at all - no pics - no information what's already done, and what has to be done...

Seems the same like the CRJ. Because an external developer does this project, Aerosoft can't do anything...

Archived