Mega Airport Dusseldorf (product released, topic closed)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little question: In the Aerosoft flyer it said that Düsseldorf will be released this year. Is this still up to date?

I myself don't think so, but I can't remember hearing anything else than "when it is out" :lol:

And by the way, I know you have a releasedate, so you can at least tell us if it's 2011 or not ;)

• Aerosoft

Just a little question: In the Aerosoft flyer it said that Düsseldorf will be released this year. Is this still up to date?

I myself don't think so, but I can't remember hearing anything else than "when it is out" :lol:

And by the way, I know you have a releasedate, so you can at least tell us if it's 2011 or not ;)

At this moment we are still waiting on the delivery of the files so it is not schedule for a certain release date. Keep in mind this is not a project we do internally. In general read very release date in print or on the website as something that has been in a XLS at some time. Often resources have to shift between projects for professional delivery etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I would hate to say 'Yes' but I would hope so.

I have already created flightplans for the NGX to follow in anticipation of this scenery.

In the meantime, there are plenty of other sceneries to enjoy :)

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone may something say to the framerate?

MA Munich doesn't work well, I only had 1-5fps on approach at IVAO. So I would prefer a framerate of Frankfurt or GAP. On these scenery I can fly without loosing much frames on my notebook.

Thanks and waiting for your good work :)

MA Munich doesn't work well, I only had 1-5fps on approach at IVAO. So I would prefer a framerate of Frankfurt

Something must be wrong with your system/install. I have both addons and they perform similarly.

I would even say Munich works a bit faster, as being a newer addon.

Maybe try uninstalling completely and then reinstalling EDDM.

And check whether you don't have some other conflicting addons for the area and/or a double AFCAD.

I can only agree. MA Munich is at least as good if not better than MAF in terms of performance, since MAF is now rather old and the technology in scenery development has come on a fair bit since MAF was last updated.

Perhaps you have some conflict?

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

If you can't wait for it, why won't make make it yourself.

Play nice guys...

We post these reports to be as open as possible about projects, if you got problems knowing about a project and not being able to buy it I suggest you just not visit this forum.

Hello Mathijs,

Please take the comments as positive.

It's only that it's so popular that we are excited about it.

Most of us know it's an external project and there is nothing you can do to speed it up,and in fact we'd rather have a good product out for the sake of a few months more work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

I'm waiting and waiting for this glorious Scenery to be released!

Are there any news about the release date of the FS9 Scenery version?

Will it be possible to release the scenery at the same date, flytampa releases their new scenery montreal??

Would be proud of, if the scenery will be released very soon!

Thanks for it! You Guy's do a great Job!

Is it possible to any small Update from the developer? We heard nothing since the announcement - Only statements like "wait - it is worked on". We would be very happy if it would be possible to get an Update like: "The terminal is finished", or "The Cargo area is finished", or "we expect release before may" or something like that ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oder wenigstens neue Bilder wäre ja schonmal sehr schön! Aber so wirklich glaube ich nicht daran dass das dieses Jahr noch etwas wird. Denkt dran, 2012 ist das Ende der Welt, wenn wir EDDL also jemals bekommen sollen dann müsst ihr euch ein wenig beeilen ;)

Archived