CRJ 700

Xander

Hello all,

More then a month ago the topic about CRJ 700 etc was closed due too much *** talk. Now i wondered if there was any update, news , status update cause im really missing this plane

thanks

• Aerosoft

Hello all,

More then a month ago the topic about CRJ 700 etc was closed due too much *** talk. Now i wondered if there was any update, news , status update cause im really missing this plane

thanks

I'll open it next week as we got serious progress on that. Things are looking great, though going not as fast as we hoped.

I keep coming to the Aerosoft site here every other day to see if there is any news; Can't wait to get this aircraft :)

Count me on the same group. Like you, I'm very much anticipating this CRJ. In fact, I will be proposing our VA change from the CRJ2 to the CRJ7 as soon as this aircraft comes out, given the expectations are met. Hoping the flying characteristics and systems simulation matches the excellent quality in the visuals seen in the published photos.

If I could cheer... "go developer, go."

Best regards,

David Vega

I'll open it next week as we got serious progress on that. Things are looking great, though going not as fast as we hoped.

That week is over for quite some time now...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...