AES Key Commands inside FS

HI

I purchesd AES cretitpack yesterday and install it , the problem when I open the vistamare - Key asssignment there is no key found and nothing happen when I select the new key ,

so , what can I do

thanks

• Developer

The Default Key assigment should be there and set to Shift-Ctrt-W.

Can you check, if you find a ViMaCore.CFG or ViMaCoreX.cfg (related to the FS you talk about) in the Vistamare Subfolder below <FS> Maindir

The Default Key assigment should be there and set to Shift-Ctrt-W.

Can you check, if you find a ViMaCore.CFG or ViMaCoreX.cfg (related to the FS you talk about) in the Vistamare Subfolder below <FS> Maindir

Thank you for your reply .

I checked in Vistamare folder . there is only vistamareX.dll - by the way , Im using FSX

• Developer

Sorry, but a Vistamarex.dll is never developed.

Can you make a screenshot from the Keyassignment Window and add it here (JPG Format please)

.. and from the About Window too, there where the version numbers are shown

• Developer

Ok, that's not normal, but can you click on the About ViMaCore .. and make a screen from that window, so that I can see which Modules and which Version are loaded.

And can you please select the Default EDDN Airport to FSX (doubleclick) in AESHelp and place your aircraft to that Airport to see if something changes in the keyassignments.