July's Screenshot Competition.

Hello Folks,

Welcome to July's Screenshot Competition.

The theme will be, "Mountainous Airport Approach".

A picture depicting your approach into a mountainous Airport IE: An airport very high up surrounded by mountains :)

Dont be afraid, you could crash ;)

Rules at the top of the forum apply.

Thank you!

Yours looks good as well. Which scenery is that?

I think it's Aerosoft Lukla X ;).

Lukla is located next to the mount everest so the airport is used by many climbers.

The WT-9 Dynamic by Aerospool of Slovakia vs. Henri Giraud in Alpe d' Huez France. This is King of the Mountains!! Do I see the Poka Dot Jersey climbing in there??

aaa.jpg

• Upvote 2

The WT-9 Dynamic by Aerospool of Slovakia vs. Henri Giraud in Alpe d' Huez France. This is King of the Mountains!! Do I see the Poka Dot Jersey climbing in there??

aaa.jpg

Love this one!

HI all

Here is my screenshot for the year.

A legendary B-727 landing at SVMD which is surrounded by the highest peaks on Venezuelan Andes.

f1.jpg

Good luck to everyone!

Jcmmg

So here's mine. Don't even know if this one counts too for a mountainous Approach but it's a high terrain situated Airport too...

hope you let it count for the competition. It's an Iberian Airbus A340-642 on finals into tegucigalpa.

neuesbild7fpu.jpg