HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDRAS FIELD

Ladies and Gentlemen..

Its true. Andras Field is one year old. SO great. congratulations to Andras Field, to Andras, to Aerosoft, and last but not least to all the users who have made this first year a thrill to be part of.

I can already tell you that we have a LOT of GREAT and exciting things in store for you in the year to come. Andras Field is never going to be the same. So please stay, please tell your friends to get a copy of Andras Field, and be prepared for many wonderful things beginning very soon.

Update 1.18 (the birthday update) should be released today, so stay tuned.

And have a happy summer.

Happy Birthday Andras, and many more.! I should be visiting at the weekend, to do my next Meridian flight - will there be any post-flight bubbly around? :D

Sure thing. Champagne is on me in the Andras Aviation Club´s clubhouse.smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :band_s:

I can arrange a nice big Tripple chocolate fudge cake if required :D ( We'll have to use a match as a candle tho, the budget's been shot down)

Also maybe we can get Matt to put on 1 of his airshows over the airfield? :lol:

Happy Birthday! to our Airfield to Andras and all community-members from the other side of the world. I'm on Leg5 of RWTC. Some rumors told that a private Concorde is in Las Vegas. Maybe i can take her for a short trip back home to our beloved Andras Field.

Happy Birthday!

The private Concord is there on me :D Just be careful with her ;)