Keflavik Preview

Shaun Fletcher

Now that you ask - I've got some new renderings. You can see the modeling and texturing is pretty much completed, so are most of the other things that can't be seen on screenshots. I think we are rather close to a release now.

Don't mind the bad ground textures, those are just templates for placing stuff on the ground.

Attached image(s)

post-8932-0-26328500-1308328298.jpg

post-8932-0-85352900-1308328298.jpg

post-8932-0-56859400-1308328299.jpg

post-8932-0-25908100-1308328300.jpg

post-8932-0-89457600-1308328300.jpg

post-8932-0-26572900-1308328302.jpg

post-8932-0-18628100-1308328303.jpg

Cool, I'm glad to see this here.

When this is released I'm going to get it togeather with Iceland X.

Will there be a discount price when I get Iceland X befor this product and will those 2 Addons be sold in one package for a little less money?

is this also developed for FS9?

See one Thorstren's sentence to make you (and some more guys, including me) happy ;) :

We'd like to release both versions (FS9 and FSX) together

oh,cheers! I hope to have Keflavik airport for a long time, fantastic !

btw, does aerosoft have a plan to make Istanbul airport? Istanbul is amazing and also beautiful, but unluckly there is nobody to make the real one.

A few more images showing that the modeling and texturing is now completed.

Just some additional things to do, some testing and tweaking - and off we go.

The scenery looks absolutly fantastic and beyond expectations on my part! However from the pictures it looks like the ramps and taxiways do not have high resolution textures. Will that be the case in final version?

Very great jos ... Just a suggest , I think it is also pleasent if you work on Reykjavik city with this bundle for complete Island !

Thank

Why do that when theres already Iceland X released?

Why do that when theres already Iceland X released?

Oupssss ... :ph34r: sorry, I not see ... O.K. for me, just see now ... I not again buy Island, I wait Keflavik release for buy the 2 products ...

The scenery looks absolutely fantastic, definitely buying this when it comes out! :)

A small question though, since I haven't seen it on the screenshots, is the rainbow sculpture going to be included? It's always a a nice sight upon arrival and it would be nice to have it included. :)

No AESLite planned at the moment, but I'm confident there will be AES in one of the future AES versions (FS9 and FSX). Of course that's up to Oliver to decide if and when.

The reason there won't be AESLite is that there's really not so much going on at the airport when it comes to ground traffic. I've visited the airport 3 times and barely saw any vehicle move. :D

No AESLite planned at the moment, but I'm confident there will be AES in one of the future AES versions (FS9 and FSX). Of course that's up to Oliver to decide if and when.

The reason there won't be AESLite is that there's really not so much going on at the airport when it comes to ground traffic. I've visited the airport 3 times and barely saw any vehicle move. :D

LOL :D