Marcel made an update to version 1.01. We are releasing that as an 'open beta' to avoid having to put it through the lengthy process of testing. We are sure this update will solve a good deal of the issues reported, but if you are not sure you want to participate in a test, just wait a few days until the full official release is ready.
Sorry the post yesterday did not contain a file, the server problems bugged me.
- [NEW FEATURE] Quick Setup
- [NEW FEATURE] Aircraft and cockpit cleaning through service.
- [NEW FEATURE] Fuel quantity will be saved in Realistic Mode.
- [FIXED] Battery recharges too fast during service.
- [FIXED] Ident sound can be heard also NAV Ident knob is not pulled.
- [FIXED] Some COM frequencies in realistic radio modes cannot be set.
- [FIXED] Canopy can't be opened before using SHIFT+E when the aircraft has been loaded in parked condition.
- [FIXED] Airspeed Indicator, Vertical Speed Indicator and Altitude Indicator not working in Simple Mode.
- [FIXED] On some systems Attitude Indicator, GPS and other systems may quit duty after a while.
- [FIXED] When a wheel frairing has been broken, no new one may be installed in the Equipment Menu.
- [FIXED] If the engine is stopped inflight, the generator still works and the RPM indication is wrong.
- [FIXED] Background lighting of the M803 clock doesn't work.
- [FIXED] COM/NAV and Transponder mode settings are not saved.
- [FIXED] Cabin Heat and Carb Heat labels wrong on some English cockpits.