A special note about the DC-2

When we planned this Round The World Challenge, we looked for sponsors to get you guys some prizes to win. We got Aerosoft to donate, we got FSFlyingSchool to donate, and we got FSAddon to donate. Thanks to them all.

I also talked to the great guys who created the wonderful DC-2 - the Ulver team. They have not only made a fantastic aircraft - a replica of the Great DC-2. But they have also decided that all profit from the sales goes directly to the Aviodrome Museum in the Netherlands, to support the maintenance of one of two last airworthy DC2's in the world.

How about that, ladies and gentlemen. Sounds like a bunch of enthusiasts to me, how about you? If that dosen´t deserve respect, I don´t know what does. And STILL they agreed to give three DC-2´s to this Challenge - if we can give them something back - fair is fair, and they do not stash away the profit, remember? All they want in return, is that we head over to their site, to at least look at the beaut. They hope, of course, that we will fall in love with and buy it. I did, and I did.

So please click the picture below, and take a good look at the DC-2 over there. And please consider taking part in keeping the DC-2 flying.

dc2.jpg

And remember - the more visitors they have from us - the bigger the chance of 3 DC-2´s as prizes.

When you decide that you cannot live without this wonderful aircraft, you click the pic of the aircraft, and download the DC-2

Then you click the installer, and are met with the flight1 wrapper system. A nice, and easy way to purchase your addon - with any creditcard - OR paypal, like I used....

The Flight1 payment system, looks like this - or at least on my system it did.

dc2%20payment.jpg

As you see - under $30, and you are flying in style in no time, and supporting real life DC-2´s. excl.gif

I love it, but my budget won't stand the strain at the moment...:(

Well, there are 3 that can be won through the RTWC... maybe you get lucky :rolleyes: