Corfu X Preview (product released, topic closed)

I do believe that any rate above 30 is as good as 100. That said, we do try to improve this FPS even further, especially for lower end users. A small tool is also planned to disable 'heavy' scenery for better performance :rolleyes:

When doing such a tool, what about having the possibility to disable the photoscenery of the island with it so that it just shows the airport itself as addon scenery.

I for myself wouldn't use this, but I have a few friends who don't buy photoscenerys because they take to much performance.

Besides, the comparison between default and addon scenery looks very good. Hopefully it'll stay like that until the scenery is released ;)

I do believe that any rate above 30 is as good as 100. That said, we do try to improve this FPS even further, especially for lower end users. A small tool is also planned to disable 'heavy' scenery for better performance :rolleyes:

Nothing to comment, I'm just happy about the overall result of FPS anyway.

• Aerosoft

When doing such a tool, what about having the possibility to disable the photoscenery of the island with it so that it just shows the airport itself as addon scenery.

I for myself wouldn't use this, but I have a few friends who don't buy photoscenerys because they take to much performance.

Besides, the comparison between default and addon scenery looks very good. Hopefully it'll stay like that until the scenery is released ;)

Once photo scenery is loaded it should not slow down FSX at all (unless you are running a 256 Mb graphics card) because FSX does not care what it shows. The problem is that loading it can often take ages.

Is the release still expected this summer? It is summer already and I'm needing a new holiday destination to fly to ;)

WOW!

I cant wait to land in Corfu

these shoots look so lifelike

I feel Like Im viewing this view from Kanoni hill over runway 35:)

Superb Work...

Guest Tuifly737-800WL

wow the second shoot! soo nice god! happy to go there again, been tere in summer 09 in reallife, cant wait to approach corfu x with the ngx!!! thanks for corfu!!!!

• Aerosoft

we are at this moment looking for beta testers for this product.

If you feel we are silly ηλίθιος if we do not pick you as a tester, drop us a mail at support@aerosoft.com and tell us about your hardware/OS and if you ever done any beta testing before. Do include you forum name so we can find you.

• Upvote 1

we are at this moment looking for beta testers for this product.

If you feel we are silly ηλίθιος if we do not pick you as a tester, drop us a mail at support@aerosoft.com and tell us about your hardware/OS and if you ever done any beta testing before. Do include you forum name so we can find you.

Well as said, I'd like to apply as Beta tester. I haven't done any Beta testing befor, but for everything there's a first time.

Well as said, I'd like to apply as Beta tester. I haven't done any Beta testing befor, but for everything there's a first time.

Did you send an e-mail to support@aerosoft.com as these will be sorted very soon.