Corfu X Preview (product released, topic closed)

Some more recent screens of LGKR

RW17 end

RW17.png

TaxiWay.png

West Apron: Do not be put off by the strange position of the flag, the screen is captured while it was waving...^_^

WestApron.png

• Upvote 4

• Aerosoft

Hello??? What about the FS9???

Heise, at this moment there is no FS9 version planned. If you just look at the images you see loads of stuff that FS2004 simply can't do, so an FS2004 version would be a rather dumbed down version of the FSX version. Sorry.

And why did LiveinFSX old me I can expect a FS9 version?

Ive got the answer december 2010.

Thats not fair!

Also worth noting that the original LiveInFSX release was photoscenery only. Now they are taking the step of upgrading the photoscenery and producing the airport. This is where FS9 will lack the features to enable a direct port of the product from FSX. Unfortunately, sometimes it does become too expensive to put the work into a certain version if you're not going to get the sales volume.

I'm sure if Aerosoft/LiveInFSX thought that there was profit in an FS9 version, then they wouldn't need asking twice.

Chris

Heise, at this moment there is no FS9 version planned. If you just look at the images you see loads of stuff that FS2004 simply can't do, so an FS2004 version would be a rather dumbed down version of the FSX version. Sorry.

Wel on a other forum the maker of this scenery did say that the FS9 version is in the plan, but most likely later than the FSX version

[Mathijs

The Corfu Scenery looks amazing

i cant wait to fly there:)

looking at those lovely screenshots makes me feel like im actually on the apron.

one of my favorite airports when i visit my family in Kerkira.

will this release be boxed or download?

really would love a boxed version

with some nice approach charts.

well congrats to aerosoft on this Great choice

im sure it well sell well.

[

[

[

• Aerosoft

Well for now, you could have a look at how our apron vehicles look on top of the ground texture....laugh.gif

ApronVehicles_1.jpg

Oh gawd... I once spend 60 minutes in one of those, 40 degrees, and the engine had to be off because of an fuel spill. So no airco. Closest I ever came to murdering a Greek bus driver.

• Upvote 1

Oh gawd... I once spend 60 minutes in one of those, 40 degrees, and the engine had to be off because of an fuel spill. So no airco. Closest I ever came to murdering a Greek bus driver.

...maybe we can work something out, perhaps an animation of the event....laugh.giflaugh.gif

wow, i'm glad to hear that another greek scenery is being worked from aerosoft!! definitely a buy! however i'm wondering why nobody has developed Athens Airport Eleftherios Venizelos (LGAV) so far..it's a great airport and a MAJOR hub in the mediterranean-middle east area..maybe aerosoft can make this one in the future..right Mathijs?blush.gif

Greek Airport Project is making a LGAV at the moment.

Sebastian Sarlöv