Throttle won't work

Hi

I have found that the throttle on my Airbus X does not respond, it will not leave idle position. I have followed the steps to fix the issue (going into fsx.cfg, finding 'Trusted' section to delete lines ect.) but the lines under the 'Trusted' section that you must delete do not exist. They simply aren't there. Please help! sad.gif

This is the second major issue I have had with this aircraft, and I am now regretting purchasing it. A serious waste of £33. angry.gif

Hi

I have found that the throttle on my Airbus X does not respond, it will not leave idle position. I have followed the steps to fix the issue (going into fsx.cfg, finding 'Trusted' section to delete lines ect.) but the lines under the 'Trusted' section that you must delete do not exist. They simply aren't there. Please help! sad.gif

This is the second major issue I have had with this aircraft, and I am now regretting purchasing it. A serious waste of £33. angry.gif

Please see the sticky post at the top of this forum.

Also the Joystick Config tool should be around very soon.

Hello,

I bought Airbus X v1.22 today(01-April-2011). I had the following problems and after a deep search I found this thread. Well I have fixed the issues as it is explanied on the sticked post. I've done the following, it may help someone; because I see many people still have the same problem.

Issues I was having:

- Throttle does not work, it returns to idle mode.

- Autothrottle does not work, you cant even activate the a/t button.

My System:

- Windows 7 64-bit Home Edition

- Logitech Attack 3 (One hardware throttle)

- FSUIPC: It is not installed.

I have removed the following lines from the fsx.cfg file first; NOTICE not only ASFADEC.DLL I have removed the ASC.DLL as well.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE\panel\ASC.DLL.kihqzrqlrhonouaincctnzrlikktokwiiqhwzchh=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.weuckuzktrttwlnzihanuczqakobzraoutrczant=2

Then I started the fsx and answered yes for all questions. I went to the SETTINGS -> CONTROLS.. -> CONTROL AXES tab. I did not change anything on this screen as it was already set for Throttle axis.(only throttle axis was selected, not engine 1 throttle or engine 2.) I have saved the settings and restarted the FSX. Thats it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...