All Simmer's Sky Airport not Listed in AESHelp

I've already install SMS airport and UPDATE but all of SMS Airport not list in "List only installed airport" or the name of this airport is in RED COLOR (not installed).I cannot find a solution.

I'm waiting for help.

Thank You

• Developer

Check if you find a "AESREADY.BMP" in the TEXTURE Folder of the Addons, if not, something went wrong with your Update.

• Developer

When the Airports are listed in the Scenery Library and you can see them in the FS,

you don't get any warning regarding a scenery.cfg in the Virtualstore, when you start AESHelp

and the Updates are installed, the Airport should be found.

Give me an ICAO code of one of the not found airports, then I can explain which other files are needed.

• Developer

When there is NO AESREADY.BMP in the TEXTURE Folders of this Airports, the Updates I linked above are not or not correct installed. Then AES could not see the airports as installed and is not compatible with this "native" Airports.

BTW: All this you can find also in the old pinned post here.