Thank you Aerosoft

Just to show my appreciation to Aerosoft for putting on many screenshot competitions. I won and chose Airbus X, boy did I make the right choice what a superb product frames are amazing on an i7,and I think you have converted a long time Boeing man with your superb Airbus X........ cant wait for V2 which I will happily upgrade too.

These shots are dedicated to you guys. Thanks once again Aerosoft :D .

67811587.png

58002610.png

43490813.png

91937163.png

71109159.png

That's really nice! That would have been my first choice too but I already own Airbus X and I agree, she's wonderful! Instead I chose the PMDG J-41, which I think is quite elegant. I haven't had the chance to download it yet since I'm moving to a new home, so I got no Internet access and my rig lies in carton boxes.

Thanks for sharing

Great Screenshots!

I love how great those shots look while you're passing the coast. Which addon have you used for the ground scenery?

I also own Airbus X and it's really an amazing plane. I share your hopes for V2. Hopefully it'll be out soon so that we can enjoy this bird in full beauty.

Untill then, nice flying

Emi

• 2 weeks later...

Just one thing concerning your screenshot-size... you published them in *.png, which is obviously quite slow or very slow. I don't know how fast imageshack is, as everyone in Europe has to "make a call" to the USA (not a one-hour-service by plane..) to get your pictures.

So, maybe you better save your pictures in *.jpg or you choose a faster webhost (or both) ? ^_^

Ruhrpilot being from Europe also the downloading of picture depends on your connection speed, I never have problems viewing pictures from imageshack and the only reason I upload .png is the quality/compression ratio which is far less with jpeg so er I recommend you change your internet provider.:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...