Duplicate Bridges in Manhattan X

wallydog69

I've been flying this scenery for a couple of years now and just recently discovered some duplicate bridges while putting together a little video with Manhattan X as the backdrop. I do not have GEX or Ultimate Terrain so I think this is a small bug with the package. I've attached the video and the duplicates can be seen at 1:56m and 2:02m in.

I was also able to create an extrude file to fix this but did not know if Aerosoft was planning on a formal update to fix some of the other minor issues with this scenery (floating buildings, etc).

Hello Wallydog,

By all means post a fix on the downloads section, but I have removed the video as it breaks the rules, had it have been the Real Air version that would have been fine.

No Worries Shaun... I've posted the fix in the downloads section with a couple of screenshots to illustrate the problem.

Simply Download and place the file in the Scenery Folder under the Root Aerosoft/Manhattan X Folder in your FSX Main Directory

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=647