Airbus X Version 2

Finn

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good to here that the work is going on !

What I would recommend, pin it on top, keep it up-to-date, but close this thread to avoid countless questions. ;)

• Upvote 2

I like this new approach, I think it is the right decision and hopefully will give good results!

If these gaps in MCDU, FBW will be covered then the product itself will be sufficiently advanced for most part of the users and will not interfere with FSLabs version (in terms of price and simulation).

This will become the Airbus X advanced, but please note that it´s too early to give more details right now.

I´m not the one who decide how this will be dealed with money wise, so I better let Mathijs explain that once he his back.

Finn

• Aerosoft

Sorry Finn, if this is a stupid question but i couldn't read from your post if this is part of the "airbus x advanced" or part of an update for the existing airbus x ?

Both! we´ll offer this as a separate product next to the more basic Airbus, but we´ll also offer a low cost update for user of the current Airbus. We think it will offer a nice learning curve to many users. We often see that the step between the default aircraft and the high end add-on aircraft is too large for many users.

• Upvote 4

Both! we´ll offer this as a separate product next to the more basic Airbus, but we´ll also offer a low cost update for user of the current Airbus. We think it will offer a nice learning curve to many users. We often see that the step between the default aircraft and the high end add-on aircraft is too large for many users.

Great Job!

Nice newz, thanks for inform us.

But I am little disappoint about Aerosoft (support, bugs).

I hope that you would make good FMC and flight performance.

So, when V2 become realese, I will not buy immedietly, I will read and read...read many reviews.... then I will decide buy or not buy.

I wish happy coding to Aerosoft.

I also waitnig PMDG 737, I hope that they will not disappoint us.

Now your talking Finn!!! ;)

Take your time do things well, I'm sure a lot of people are looking forward to this...

Thanks,

David Di Domizio

I have not replied alot for a time in this forum, mostly because I rather wnat to sepnd my time developing than answering the same questions over and over again, cause that only counterproductive to my work elsewhere.

If You look closly to the posts made they all deal with CTD's, Nose dip during approach and missing MCDU/Autopilot features.

These have been answered by me numerous times and I don´t want to keep on cut and paste the same answers.

Bad customer support ? - maybe, but what does repeating answers help ?

As You can see here, we actually have read Your posts and know what bother our custumers, therefore we work on this update/upgrade.

Hoe You now better understand what's going on with the Airbus X :)

Just note that a fully simulated down to the smaller parts of an Airbus will not happen. Not with Airbus X 'Advanced' nor with any other upcomming Airbus. My point is that it simply can´t be done.

Imagine that thsi would mean a full replica of the real Airbus avionics software, wich would have to run alongside FSX with it´s scenery and weather plus other Ai aircraft etc. and that on a home PC.

Finn