FS2004 freezes image on screen

nickac1092

Hey people. I am getting this issue where it would freeze the image (video) im looking at on FS9. No matter what airport im at, this happens. This issue happened recently when i installed Alpha India AI plans but they didnt work. This freeze happened after i installed Latin VFR's MHTG and SLSU. It would freeze up the image at the airport every time i switched views, status messages appeared, or pull up panel windows. This caused my flight sim to CTD after i loaded the flight when i had the Delta flight plans from MRAI installed. The only way i can fix it temparaly is going to view settings then pressing ok. Can somebody please help me?

Below are some pictures of what disappear on the screen. The other pictures are showing what i have running. Fraps would see the image freeze so i used my new camera.

post-27142-075754300 1297492194_thumb.jp

post-27142-061597000 1297492309_thumb.jp

post-27142-065921600 1297494558_thumb.jp

post-27142-094362500 1297494618_thumb.jp

post-27142-051937400 1297494720_thumb.jp

post-27142-038911600 1297494787_thumb.jp

Hello nick,

May I suggest you remove everything that caused your issues, then seek assistance from whoever the software items belong to.

Thats the thing. I dont know what is causeing the issue. I alreay removed MHTG and SLSU from the scenery active list. It still gives me this freeze.

• 4 months later...

Hey again. I just recovered my entire computer. I norrwed down the problem quite abit. This problem only happens when i am in windowed mode. I just installed the 9.1 update but that didnt do anything. FYI: FS9 is a clean installed game right now since i just recovered the computer completely.

Hey again. I just recovered my entire computer. I norrwed down the problem quite abit. This problem only happens when i am in windowed mode. I just installed the 9.1 update but that didnt do anything. FYI: FS9 is a clean installed game right now since i just recovered the computer completely.

Something is amiss then on your system so your going to have to investigate further.

Something is amiss then on your system so your going to have to investigate further.

I was on another major forum called www.flightsim.com Im sure everybody here knows it. I also got help from there. Heres my reasponce from there:

OMG THANKS EVERYONE!!! IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels so good to fly again after having problems since it stopped working in Febuaray!

I give Thanks to everyone who helped me!