EGVP - EAFS Online adventure

Matt_Smith

No problem, don't have an issue with that. Weather here over the last few day's is dry but high winds (had 2 range days with the Lynx cancelled).

The flight plan was made in FSC and exported/saved for FSX. Now I have it though if needed I can redo it in FSX if it makes it any easier.

My ideas of cheating and flying fixed wing have come a cropper. Frigging work's gone ballistic, I from this evening have to go away for work for the remainder of this week. Most annoyed! :mad:

My ideas of cheating and flying fixed wing have come a cropper. Frigging work's gone ballistic, I from this evening have to go away for work for the remainder of this week. Most annoyed! :mad:

Sorry to hear that mate. Will catch up with you later. Have fun anyway.... Taking Off on leg 1 in about 15mins.

About to start Leg 2 of this flight. Leaving LFAQ to LFQP around 191nm and about 1hr 35mins. Anyone wanting to join in can do so, log into TS3 to see where I am.

Update: Leg 2 completed.

Starting Leg 3, Final hop from LFQP to Andras 158nm and 1hr 20mins. See you in the air of you want to tag along.

Update: Leg 3 complete and I now have a Huey at Andras.