Online Events, Your Suggestions

Matt_Smith

• 4 weeks later...

Is that Helicopter precision flying, or helicopters and precision flying? Races we did, people didnt ultimately seem too keen or as competetive as I might be lol.

As precision flying for me in a helicopter is managing to actually land on the airport thats my intented destination :blink: never mind the heli pads :lol:

Is that Helicopter precision flying, or helicopters and precision flying? Races we did, people didnt ultimately seem too keen or as competetive as I might be lol.

As precision flying for me in a helicopter is managing to actually land on the airport thats my intented destination :blink: never mind the heli pads :lol:

Watch the use of commas Matt. and no "s" on helicopter. LOL

I mean precision flying, using helicopters, and helicopter races. Only helicopters in this suggestion.

We got to promote the awesome Huey X

And Matt..

Practice

Practice

Practice

Helicopter precision flying/landings, and -races

Don't know about the race part but, would be nice to see around 10 plus in some form of formation in a flight from a to b...

Ole, are you secrety my English teacher in desguise from 1993? :lol:

and here's me just about getting out of the Forces after 23 1/2 yrs :D Talk about deviation from the subject matter :lol:

Well for those that would like to learn we can always meet up online at Andras and I can attempt to give you all a helping hand.

James..

How about becoming a certified Helicopter instructor in the Flight School? Teach people basics of flying helicopters. Seems like you have the first costumers already, and you spend a lot of time in Andras Field anyway atm....