Balearic X Installer Problem

IvanRS

Hi Aerosoft

I have a problem with the Balearic X Installer (Download version V1.01 for FS2004). I can´t install the scenery, I clicked Omitir (Skip) and Reintentar (Retry). Any idea?

My OS is: Windows XP MEDIA CENTER (SP3)

My options: YES! Balearic-Gibraltar Compatibility // NO! Terrain addon // NO! Mesh addon.

Thank you for the support ;)

I attach one screen:

post-4844-057464300 1291323060_thumb.jpg

Thanks Shaun, but I have 16Gb free space in my hard drive.

I installed in my main PC without problems, but now in my laptop i can´t :( I re-download the installer but the problem is the same.

another idea?

Regards

• Developer

I think the filesystem you have on you Laptap is not NTFS, so it's limited to the count of files in a directory. That's why you can't install it there.

Hi OPabst,

At first, congratulations for AES. 5/5 star

How can I check the filesystem? Is posible change or install the scenery? I installed other Aerosoft download version like Barcelona X or Madrid X and Box Version like old Balearic-Gibraltar airport or Spanish Airport 2 without problems during the installation. :wacko:

Regards

• Developer

You can check this, when you look at the Property Page of the drive Icon, where you install the scenery. I expect you have old FAT32 Filesystem, but NTFS is the common used Filesystem for XP,Vista or WIN7

I am not sure, if this can be converted on the fly.

The problem is, that the counts of Bitmaps in FS9 (not FSX) for the photoreal ground of the Mallorca Scenery with 31.573 is bigger then the limit of old FAT Filesystems, but there is no chance to reduce the Files.

"Normal" Sceneries don't have this large counts of files here, because they have not a photoreal ground for this large area.

• 3 weeks later...