FSC9 and leveld flightplans...

smokeyupahead

Hi guys,

well that's it, I can't get airways to show in the fmc instead all segmants in the route page are direct to...?

Is there a way to have them show in the fmc? Am I doing something wrong when saving?

Thank you in advance,

David Di Domizio

Hello David,

When looking at the route pages it shows a Direct but looking in the Legs pages it all seems fine and it flies the route fine.

Yes...I know but souldn't they also show in the route page as well...correct?

Thanks for getting back to me,

David Di Domizio

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I also got a problem with the default fs flight when saved on FSX.

eg:1- For FSX, I got my routes from routefinder, paste it on FSC9 strip then save it for fsx flightplans.

When i wanna download for fs, it can't(not recognized).

2-For FS 2004, flight plan can't be saved cos the option to choose FS9 is greyed out Whereas i set my settings correctly.

For Info, my FSC V8 works perfectly on FSX ans FS9.

thks

Hi,

I also got a problem with the default fs flight when saved on FSX.

eg:1- For FSX, I got my routes from routefinder, paste it on FSC9 strip then save it for fsx flightplans.

When i wanna download for fs, it can't(not recognized).

2-For FS 2004, flight plan can't be saved cos the option to choose FS9 is greyed out Whereas i set my settings correctly.

For Info, my FSC V8 works perfectly on FSX ans FS9.

thks

Hi,

1. have you set the fsx folder under Options

2. read here: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66555-fsc-90-bug-fix-new-23112010/

Volker