Airbus X

Stanner

In backing from the gate I find that the Airbus X will only go straight back (Shift + E).

It does not respond to Shift + E +1 for a left turn, or Shift + E + 2 for a right turn.

Is there another command to back up the AirbusX? Or does it only back up straight?

Thanks.

Stanner

• Deputy Sheriffs

In backing from the gate I find that the Airbus X will only go straight back (Shift + E).

It does not respond to Shift + E +1 for a left turn, or Shift + E + 2 for a right turn.

Is there another command to back up the AirbusX? Or does it only back up straight?

Thanks.

Stanner

I think you're using the wrong key combination. <Shift>+<E> is for the exit. It's <Shift>+<P> for Pushback. I've found that if I wait until the aircraft starts back before I use <1> or <2> for the turn, I get more consistent results. For me, it's <Shift>+<P> (pause, then) <1> or <2>.

I meant Shift + P. When I use Shift + P +! or Shift + P +2, the aircraft continues to back up straight. It will not turn.

Are thre other commands for back up turn for the Airbus X?

Stanner

• Deputy Sheriffs

I meant Shift + P. When I use Shift + P +! or Shift + P +2, the aircraft continues to back up straight. It will not turn.

Stanner

I haven't tried it with 1.22 yet, but will this evening to see if what used to work still does. It worked as expected for every earlier build. Did you have this problem with earlier builds Stanner, or just with 1.22?

Well i got it working i made a litle test as i normaly use FSUIPC and when i instaled it nothing happed when usng unregistrated version then as i have it i gave it the code for registration and started fs again then it worked. so seems to be there the problem is located.

Hold it!!! I paid good money for Airbus X. Do not imply I was using an UNREGISTERED VERSION. I do not like your accusation. I have version 1.21 which came in a CD.

The plane is very difficult to fly in the manual mode. Turn off the autopilot and the plane jerks violently. The plane is almost impossible to trim, fly and land in the manual

mode. In the autopilot mode it flys well most of the time.

There still seems to be major bugs.

Stanner

• Upvote 1

Well i don´t know what you mean i think you are misunderstanding some thing. Fsuipc is an payware program and have nothing to do whit Airbus X go google it to find more info about it. So havent told any thing about Airbus X els then those in combination gets it working.

And about "The plane is almost impossible to trim" well thats becaus Airbus works in a diferent way then boeing and other planes. but by the way many of the things have allready bee talked about in other topics.

KAPTEJNLN.

I think Stanner has misunderstood your post and thinks you're accusing him of having an illegal version of Airbus X. Whereas I understand that you're refering to an unregistered version of FSUIPC which, of course, is perfectly legal but with limited functions. Handshakes all round I think.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Stanner

I tried backing and turning at EDDF (MegaAirport FrankfurtX), EDDH (Aerosoft HamburgX), EDDT (Aerosoft Berlin TegelX) and KEUG (OrbX NA Blue, Eugene, OR, USA). All worked as expected in 1.22. Perhaps you're aware of this, but the turn is usually delayed so the aircraft winds up on or near the centerline of the taxiway crossing behind you. Also, I think I read somewhere once that it matters that you use the number keys across the top of the keyboard, not the keypad.

I haven't tried it with 1.22 yet, but will this evening to see if what used to work still does. It worked as expected for every earlier build. Did you have this problem with earlier builds Stanner, or just with 1.22?

• Upvote 1

Hold it!!! I paid good money for Airbus X. Do not imply I was using an UNREGISTERED VERSION. I do not like your accusation. I have version 1.21 which came in a CD.

The plane is very difficult to fly in the manual mode. Turn off the autopilot and the plane jerks violently. The plane is almost impossible to trim, fly and land in the manual

mode. In the autopilot mode it flys well most of the time.

There still seems to be major bugs.

Stanner

LOL!!! That was a referrence to using the UNREGISTERED VERSION of FSUIPC, not an accusation of some kind :D

Also, please remember this is an Airbus, it has fly-by-wire controls and doesn't require manual trimming.........no wonder you're having trouble!

And update to 1.22 for a smoother AP disconnect, in fact if you disconnect at a slower speed i.e. 180 after catching the glideslope, the nose wobble results in less than a +/- 20 ft variation.

Major bugs?

Hi,

I do also have this same problem from the beginning of Airbus X

All the updates didn't change anything.

I also made a topic of it in this forum. See: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=39320&st=0&p=260134&fromsearch=1&#entry260134

and I never got a solution :-(

They say it's not a airbus x problem, and that's very STRANGE because it's the only plane that has this problem. All other addon planes I use work fine............

Björn

well in some way i would say it is something that isent as it should be because i had same problem when i dont have FSUIPC instaled, the registraded version of FSUIPC worked but not un-registrated version of FSUIPC. so registrated version of FSUIPC seems to bee the key word for mee. as i tested it and gave it a try as some said it took a bit longer befor it turned but after 500 meter i said whit out FSUIPC ok dont work as it dident turn.