Mega Heathrow X installation Problem

Stanner

I have Win XP Acceleration SP3 installed. I installed Mega Heathrow in FS2004 with no problem from the CD. However, after I install Mega Heathrow for FSX. I get the following error message when I run FSX....."Scenery .cfg file error - local scenery directory aerosoft\mega airport\London Heathrow\Scenery\in scenery Area .138 not found."

The name Mega Heathrow airport appears in FSX scenery library listing as the #1 scenery. However, can not find in the Aerosoft folder. When I go to Heathrow in FSX I get the FSX

default version of Heathrow.

I did a search in Windows and only the Mega Heathrow FS2004 folder appears.

It seems that I must have a corrupt .cfg file for the FSX version of Mega Heathrow. Is there anything that can be done other than obtaining another

CD? I purchased the CD boxed version from a vendor other than Aerosoft.

Thanks.

Stanner

Shaun,

Solved my problem. I reinstalled the software, and this time I checked the SP1 option rather than the Acelleration option. I have the FSX Gold edition which comes

with acelleration, as you know. Regardless the airport installed perfectly. Still a mystery to me.

I offer also this as another possible reason. I had previously installed "Airport Enhancer HDX, and noted that it had distorted the runway in "London City Airport X".

Therefore I deleted Airport Enhancer HDX before reinstalling Mega Heathrow.

Shaun, thank you for you help.

Stanner