7 posts in this topic

# 1   Posted

Bonjour,

J'ai un souci pour la conversion des fichiers entre le plan de vol FSX et PFE

Voici déjà mes parametres :

- Windows 7 64bits

- FSX

- Pro Flight Emulator version 2.14.0

Je crée un plan de vol sous FSX, Orly vers Champhol, je défini mon dossier source : c:\utilisateurs\mon_nom\mes documents\Fichier Flight Simulator X et je définie mon dossier de destination : c:\Program files (x86)\Aerosoft\PFE\FS2000\Pilots

Le fichier VFR Orly To Champhol apparait, je cliques sur le bouton "convert FS FP to PF2000", et le message suivant apparait : FSX Flight plan successfully converted to PF 2000 format".

C'est à partir de cette étape que je suis perdu, j'ouvre Pro Flight 2000, mais je ne sais pas ou ouvrir mon fichier, dois je l'ouvrir avec le bouton "Select FTL", si j'ouvre avec ce bouton, j'ai le bouton "run FD2000" qui reste en gris, si je cliques sur "open" en bas à gauche, je n'ai rien qui s'affiche dans la fenêtre de droite.

Voir les deux fichiers attachés.

Pouvez-vous me venir en aide.

Merci

post-34299-023318700 1286998888_thumb.jp

post-34299-033932600 1286998901_thumb.jp

Translation in english :

Hi,

I have an issue with the conversion files between FSX flight plan and PFE.

My parameters :

- Windows 7 64bits

- FSX

- Pro Flight Emulator version 2.14.0

I create a flight plan on FSX, Orly to Champhol, i select my source file : c:\utilisateurs\mon_nom\mes documents\Fichier Flight Simulator X and also my destination file : c:\Program files (x86)\Aerosoft\PFE\FS2000\Pilots

The file VFR Orly To Champhol appear on the sreen, i click on the button "convert FS FP to PF2000", and the following message appear : FSX Flight plan successfully converted to PF 2000 format".

Behind this point, i'm lost. I open Pro Flight 2000 but i don't know where open my file. Must i open it with the button "Select FTL" ?

If i open with this button, i have the button "run FD2000" still in grey and if i click on "open" on the bottom left, i have nothing on the right window.

See the two files attached

Can you give me your assistance.

Thank you.

Edit : Translation in english

# 2   Posted

Hello, sorry my French is not good, I hope the image below will help explain things.

pfe.jpg

# 3   Posted

No problem Andy, i also understand english.

I open the file "PFE_VFR Orly to Champhol" with the button "Select FLT", i click on "OK" but compile button is still in grey.

Is there anybody can help me

Thanks.

# 4   Posted

In that case if your English is OK I recommend you ask for help over at the PFE support forum which can be found at the link below.

http://www.ocs-support.co.uk/forums/viewforum.php?f=4

# 5   Posted

I also found this on the FAQ page at the official website.

Q: The ProFlight 2000 Compile button is greyed out so I can't compile an ADV Flight File

A:
There are a couple of reasons why this may occur. Firstly, if the flight plan you are attempting to load is not in the correct format. Remember ProFlight requires FS2000 format flight plans so FS9 and/or FSX flight plans require converting, which you can do from within
PFE.
Secondly you need to select the
Use Real Weather
option in the ProFlight Settings page... turning that option off makes the Compile button inactive so please ensure it is on.

# 6   Posted

The weather was the cause of the problem.

It's seems ok now, i will verify it this week end with more time.

Fanks Andy.

# 7   Posted

Your welcome.