Autobrake Disarm

Andy Niko

Good evening, guys.

If Autobrake (LO, MED, MAX) was armed, it must be automatically disarmed when the pilot applies pressure on brake pedal(s).

Now it is not disarming when the brakes applied. Right click to disarm ONLY. Both aircraft types a320 and a321.

Looks like an issue.

P.S. APU inlet - is it animated as manual says ?

• Aerosoft

May I add that I use SP2 for FSX from Acceleration. Maybe it is of relevance...

Andrew

No.

Let me close this topic now, it's being worked on at this very moment. Right now the autobrakes are disabled when pilot braking force exceed the brake force of the autobrakes. That's how it works, but we'll now see if we can't disable them the moment the user brakes. That should solve it.

In the mean time try applying full manual brakes for at least 2 seconds around 60 knots, that should switch them off.

• Aerosoft

No.

Let me close this topic now, it's being worked on at this very moment. Right now the autobrakes are disabled when pilot braking force exceed the brake force of the autobrakes. That's how it works, but we'll now see if we can't disable them the moment the user brakes. That should solve it.

In the mean time try applying full manual brakes for at least 2 seconds around 60 knots, that should switch them off.

Update, we solved this issue and will include it in the SP1.