Airports Showing No Ai Traffic In My Traffic 2010

phenocom

Did these add on airports exist in FSX before you installed them i.e. Do they have a default FSX version and do these default versions have traffic at them?

Did these add on airports exist in FSX before you installed them i.e. Do they have a default FSX version and do these default versions have traffic at them?

The answer is yes to all your questions. They did exist in FSX before the addons and if I deactivate the addons I have LOADS of AI traffic

at the default versions.

Hello phenocom,

To add to Andys remarks, can you go to EGLL Monday morning at around 10:00hrs and see what sort of traffic you have there.

I got 2 pages of departures on my stb at the default EGLL at that time. Looking at the Airport from a top down view it is Loaded with AI.

The answer is yes to all your questions. They did exist in FSX before the addons and if I deactivate the addons I have LOADS of AI traffic

at the default versions.

I think I have solved one of the problems.

One of the airports was KSJC from Imaginesim. They had a traffic bgl for ga traffic in the scenery. When I removed this bgl all the My Traffic for San Jose returned!!!

Now the other airport is KSFO for which I had used the Fly Tampa version which was supposed to be for FS9. Maybe My Traffic cant recognize the original AFCAD program which this airport uses. Just a thought Andy.

Hello phenocom,

To add to Andys remarks, can you go to EGLL Monday morning at around 10:00hrs and see what sort of traffic you have there.

Hi Shaun

I have an additional question for you. In one of your screenshots on the My Traffic product page you show an AI plane taking off and trailing smoke from the engines. On my Ai in My Traffic I can see no smoke at all. Is there a setting or a procedure to make this happen?

You may have a traffic file for KSFO as well, if you have any FS9 format traffic bgl's on your system they will stop the FSX versions i.e. MyTraffic 2010 from working properly as you have already found out with the other airport. It could be the AFCAD as well, but you should be able to open it up in something like ADE and convert it to FSX format I think.

Hello phenocom,

Try turning off, "Aircraft cast shadows on ground" in the Display/Aircraft Tab.

I just checked my Aircraft Tab and "Aircraft cast shadows on ground" is unchecked. I still can see no smoke trailing from the engines as your screenshot shows.

Hello phenocom,

Sorry thats the picture, I would like the link to where its posted, IE: The product page you saw it.

I also believe that that representation is incorrect, when did you see a plane giving off that colour smoke, possibly an old Russian Aircraft maybe.

Hello phenocom,

Sorry thats the picture, I would like the link to where its posted, IE: The product page you saw it.

I also believe that that representation is incorrect, when did you see a plane giving off that colour smoke, possibly an old Russian Aircraft maybe.

Here is the link to the screenshot I sent to you

My link

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody.

I have the same problem that phonecome has. I installed My Traffic X 2010 for my FSX (runnig at Win7 32bit), and when I went to experiment it, it didn't appeared nothing. I rebuilted the My Traffic X Ai traffic, and nothing again. Remind that I disabled FSX traffic from MT's tool.

Thank you,

James Street.

Hello James,

You may want to check that you dont have any FS9 traffic bgls installed.

Also check the AI at a busy airport, also try turning off, "Aircraft cast shadows on the ground" in the Aircraft Tab of the display options.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello James,

You may want to check that you dont have any FS9 traffic bgls installed.

Also check the AI at a busy airport, also try turning off, "Aircraft cast shadows on the ground" in the Aircraft Tab of the display options.

Hi Shawn. I've "Aircraft cast shadows on the ground" turned off. I just have FSX installed. I never had FS9 installed. I will say it again: I installed MT2010, and when I fly, there isn't any aircraft: default or AI.

Thank you for your time.

Hello James,

I know exactly what you said but just because you dont have FS9 installed does not mean that you wont get old FS9 traffic bgls installed from possibly another scenery.

Did you run the configuration program that comes with MyTraffic 2010 its under the start menu, make sire that you have the Simobjects entry in your FSX.cfg for the Mytraffic aircraft.

Also make sure the actual aircraft and bgls have been installed into the MyTraffic folder if FSX.

MyTraffic is included in the FSX cfg. There aren't any bjl's from FS9 at the FSX main folder. Just FS9, FS2002 and FS2000 aplications. Yesterday, I tried to install My Traffic X 5.2 and happened the same.

Hello James,

I know exactly what you said but just because you dont have FS9 installed does not mean that you wont get old FS9 traffic bgls installed from possibly another scenery.

Did you run the configuration program that comes with MyTraffic 2010 its under the start menu, make sire that you have the Simobjects entry in your FSX.cfg for the Mytraffic aircraft.

Also make sure the actual aircraft and bgls have been installed into the MyTraffic folder if FSX.

MyTraffic is included in the FSX cfg. There aren't any bjl's from FS9 at the FSX main folder. Just FS9, FS2002 and FS2000 aplications. Yesterday, I tried to install My Traffic X 5.2 and happened the same.