City Bus Simulator 2010 New York Serial!

Booker

Hi...

Long and sad tale I'm afraid.

In summary though...

I bought City Bus Simulator 2010 New York. Brilliant!!

Got the game into my laptop and took it to work.

Realised that it needed the serial key to register online when the screen prompt came up!!

Had left my bag with the box and the key on the bus. Lost forever. I still have the game... But can't register the damned thing.

Can you PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me another serial key.

I have tried calling every day to Aerosoft for a week and each time, the phone gets answered then disconnected

HELP PLEASE!!

I can't afford to buy this game twice and I WILL NOT go to one of those hacks online who just rip the industry off!!

Booker.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

hey im from the philippines..

i install the bus simulator and i send the authorization code to aerosoft

i need now my serial key plss..??

katrex003@yahoo.com> this is my email add... im counting on you thankz

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

hi

I download the city bus simulator 2010-new York i downloaded for free from internet and i wanna know if i need to pay for the serial key and last name please reply me back and this is my email: r.mena704x123@gmail.com

• Upvote 1

Hello drz13,

City Bus Simulator is not a free product and if you downloaded it off the internet other than the official demo version you may be asking for problems as you can be installing all sorts of nasties onto your computer.

You should only download demo's from official sources and you should purchase the full game and get the download and serial key form a reputable online source if downloading.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can u give me the serial key for bus simulator 2010 and user name too pls pls pls pls pls pls

i downloaded it from u torrent how can i get this yhing

Can u give me the serial key for bus simulator 2010 and user name too pls pls pls pls pls pls

That would be stealing wouldn't it and if you downloaded a torrent and installed it I would be very careful about what else "it" may have now installed onto your machine.

You may now have opened up your machine to some nasty people who could steal certain information you have on it.

You can obtain a legal key by purchasing the product from our shop.

• 4 weeks later...

That takes a lot of nerve to admit you pirated a game, and then beg for the key-code. Get a job, and pay for it like the rest of us.:mad:

• Upvote 1