Problems with AES 2.05

Hi!

I've two problems in AES 2.05 for FSX (Deluxe Edition): the default cargo vehicles are overlapping on the AES's ones. How can I fix it, or how can I disable it?

And other thing: the pushback truck is default one, not the AES's one.

Thanks,

James Street.

[Remind that I'm using the demo version]

Thank you.

The AES manual doesn't say anything about the overlapping of the vehicles. So, you are saying me to put "0%" on the "Airport Vehicles Density", on the Customize Settings?

And the pushback truck, it should appear two trucks, without the disable of FSX default vehicles.

Thank you.

The AES manual doesn't say anything about the overlapping of the vehicles. So, you are saying me to put "0%" on the "Airport Vehicles Density", on the Customize Settings?

And the pushback truck, it should appear two trucks, without the disable of FSX default vehicles.

And to get version 2.07 :)

• Developer

Thank you.

Yes, at the moment there is now way to "exclude" the FSX Default Apron Vehiles by AES, so the workaround is to set the Apron-Traffic-Density to 0%, then all FSX generated vehicles (and the pushback truck) is not shown anymore.

Yes, at the moment there is now way to "exclude" the FSX Default Apron Vehiles by AES, so the workaround is to set the Apron-Traffic-Density to 0%, then all FSX generated vehicles (and the pushback truck) is not shown anymore.

Thank you.