weather fronts

• Aerosoft

As long as you are not caught by them (one of our staff just ( 21:07 that's dedication for you) decided to postpone his commute home) serious weather fronts are a thing of beauty. I heard there were vertical moving clouds tops at 41.000 feet. Yesterday, about the same time there was a similar front.

Amazing outflow to the north as well.

post-43-127913455597_thumb.jpg

post-43-127913455762_thumb.jpg

And I'm complaining about the temps in Ohio, I never realized that Europe hit the 90s F, well after the wind, rain, hail, and possible tornado(s) it'll be nice and cool(er)(-ish) :lol:

And I'm complaining about the temps in Ohio, I never realized that Europe hit the 90s F

That's nothin!! I live in Phoenix, and we hit 113 yesterday and 111 today. And forget about it being a "Dry Heat" as we are well into our monsoon season. And, it's only going to get worse before it gets better. Gotta love the desert!!!!!!! <_<

That's nothin!! I live in Phoenix, and we hit 113 yesterday and 111 today. And forget about it being a "Dry Heat" as we are well into our monsoon season. And, it's only going to get worse before it gets better. Gotta love the desert!!!!!!! <_<

Have you heard of 109F on the lake front, Lake Eire lake front, at Seadar Point? And on July 14th Lincoln Nebraska had a dew point of 81 and a heat index of 115F. And in the start of June tornado ally went and moved over Ohio, 4 days of non stop severe weather, severe Tstorm watch, severe Tstorm warning, tornado watch, tornado warning, flash flood warnings galore, and the temp never moved from 75F... AT ALL...

Got a heat advisory today, started I think at 9 or 10 AM EDT, affective till 8 PM EDT. Current temp 91F, heat index: Just too hot (100F+).

• 2 months later...