EHAM FSX

I was thinking about buying EHAM X for FSX and was just wondering about FPS

I get a solid 16-17 FPS with 75% traffic at default EHAM and was just wondering

if anyone else had a comparison between their Default and with MA EHAM-X.

Thanks,

Aerlingus231.

• Upvote 1

I just remove MA Amsterdam just to see how much I was getting with default scenery and 100% traffic..I'm getting around 15-20 fps and with MA amsterdam you already know from my previous post

hold on, I have purchased MA Amsterdam X and it does beat up the frames quite a bit. And when the lights come on in the evening it goes down to 1 to 2 fps. During the light hours it can be around 11 to 15. This is on one of the most

powerful rigs built for FSX. Im on Youtube if you want to see my specs. Just put my name in the search menu on youtube. But again I was waiting for this to come out and it seems to have an issue with FPS unfortunately. I will still promote

it though because Im able to get past the FPS. But other RIGS may not be so lucky. Good Luck

Marc Anthony Gonzalez

• Upvote 1

Thanks, I think I'll go for it.

hold on, I have purchased MA Amsterdam X and it does beat up the frames quite a bit. And when the lights come on in the evening it goes down to 1 to 2 fps. During the light hours it can be around 11 to 15. This is on one of the most

powerful rigs built for FSX. Im on Youtube if you want to see my specs. Just put my name in the search menu on youtube. But again I was waiting for this to come out and it seems to have an issue with FPS unfortunately. I will still promote

it though because Im able to get past the FPS. But other RIGS may not be so lucky. Good Luck

Marc Anthony Gonzalez

• Upvote 1

Marc Anthony Gonzalez

Thank God I'm not the only onw whith that issue.. the fps really sucks and I have the same issue when the lights come one

Thank God I'm not the only onw whith that issue.. the fps really sucks and I have the same issue when the lights come one

Maybe I'll hold off then a while, I just bought the JS 41 anyway so I had better leave the credit card a while now.:D

Maybe I'll hold off then a while, I just bought the JS 41 anyway so I had better leave the credit card a while now.biggrin.gif

I agree.. I'm not touching the credit card neither untill KDFW(fs dreamteam) and PMDG 737NG

Marc Anthony Gonzalez

Marc I'll sent you a msg on youtube in regards to which cooling system to buy if I want to overclock my I7 920 to 3.6 or 4.1