AES 2.07 small fix

• Developer

AES 2.07 is now available.

In the Installer you maybe have downloaded until today 9. July 7:10 UTC, had a small bug, where jetways are not displayed correct at some airports.

This is now fix in the installer, so please redownload the installer here and just run it again for FS9 and/or FSX.

Or, you unzip the attached file to the <FS9/FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Directory and replace the old one. After restarting the FS the problem is solved.

for AES 2.07 only!

AES 2.07 is now available.

In the Installer you maybe have downloaded until today 9. July 7:10 UTC, had a small bug, where jetways are not displayed correct at some airports.

This is now fix in the installer, so please redownload the installer here and just run it again for FS9 and/or FSX.

Or, you unzip the attached file to the <FS9/FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Directory and replace the old one. After restarting the FS the problem is solved.

for AES 2.07 only!

AES 2.07 does not recognize VTBS Armi Suvarnabhumi even after fix is installeed! The names are not the same if that makesa difference!

Moe wORKS

• Developer

AES 2.07 does not recognize VTBS Armi Suvarnabhumi even after fix is installeed! The names are not the same if that makesa difference!

Moe wORKS

The Fix for AES did not adress anything regarding VTBS.

Which Version of VTBS did you use? The payware here or the old freeware?

The freeware is not compatible with AES, only the new ARMI Project payware version.

I used the payware version. I even tried to change the name to what shows on AES, but no luck, I reinastalled the payware version and it still says it is not installed or or activated!

Moe Works

Which names are different?

AES 2.07 has the name Armi-Bangkok Suvarnabhumi. The installed scenery has the name Armi VTBS Suvarnabhumi Airport, when I try to activate the scenery in AES it says VTBS PROJECT 2010 not found or active!

Oliver I followed your instructions and still no AES @ MYNN Version 2. AES still doesn't recognize MYNN from the scenery library. In regards to KBOS still no Jet-ways after downloading the new 2.07 installer with the fix. Please help. My version is FSX.

• Developer

Oliver I followed your instructions and still no AES @ MYNN Version 2. AES still doesn't recognize MYNN from the scenery library. In regards to KBOS still no Jet-ways after downloading the new 2.07 installer with the fix. Please help. My version is FSX.

- Please set both Airport to OFF in AESHelp

- Stop AEShelp

- Restart FS, check if the airports is displayed normal

- Stop FS

- Start AESHelp, set both back to FSX

- Stop AEShelp

- Start FSX and check if AES is there.

(Check if AUTOGEN is minimum "Spare" and not "OFF/NONE")

• Developer

AES 2.07 has the name Armi-Bangkok Suvarnabhumi. The installed scenery has the name Armi VTBS Suvarnabhumi Airport, when I try to activate the scenery in AES it says VTBS PROJECT 2010 not found or active!

This name is not important. Place check the SCENERY Subdirectory of the airport, if you find all this three BGLs in there:

jetwaynew.BGL,jetwaybridgeplacer.BGL,JetwayGateLabel.BGL

Ok Oliver , I followed everything. @ KBOS when you activate AES it makes the jetways disaapear. Even with the 2.07 update. And still AES doesnt recognize MYNN. I uninstalled / reinstalled it twice still with no change.

• Developer

Ok Oliver , I followed everything. @ KBOS when you activate AES it makes the jetways disaapear. Even with the 2.07 update. And still AES doesnt recognize MYNN. I uninstalled / reinstalled it twice still with no change.

Is you autogen active? Did you press the RESYNC Button?

For MYNN V2, did you find the following file in there

Scenery subdir = terminal_01.BGL and jetways_active_01.BGL

Texture subdir = mynn01.bmp

Is you autogen active? Did you press the RESYNC Button?

For MYNN V2, did you find the following file in there

Scenery subdir = terminal_01.BGL and jetways_active_01.BGL

Texture subdir = mynn01.bmp

For MYNN V@ I have the following:

Yes Re-sync button hitt

active_jetways_01_day BGL File 1 KB

active_jetways_01_night BGL File 1 KB

terminal_01 BGL File 822 KB

Autogen Density: Extremely Dense

For MYNN V@ I have the following:

Yes Re-sync button hitt

active_jetways_01_day BGL File 1 KB

active_jetways_01_night BGL File 1 KB

terminal_01 BGL File 822 KB

Autogen Density: Extremely Dense

Texture Sub. Directory

mynn01

Dimensions 1024 x 1024

Type BIT Map Image

Size 1.00 MB

Is there a chance that you guys are using the OLD payware version of VTBS instead of the NEW payware version??

Those of you who have the old version get the new version for free!

• Upvote 1

I am talking about the airport list in Aes folder. It is not in the scenery folder!

I was reading from their scenery folders. Now Im in the AEs folders. Ok Mynn in the AES folder has

terminal_01 18 KB BGL

terminal_01at 264 KB BGL

terminal01t 53KB BGL

those are all the file in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT\IMAGINESIM\MYNN

Does that give you some possible insight?

I have downloaded the3 software 3 times , same situation. AES does not recognize the scenery. No matter what I do it saysd thywe scenery is not installed or activated!

• Developer

I have contacted ARMI regarding the VTBS issue and ImagineSim regarding MYNN V2 to clear up there versions. I wait for a feedback there.

Oliver,

I humbly appologize for my ignorance. I was downloading the old version of VTBS. I dowmnloaded then right version and it worked ok> I am SO sorry to take up your time! yOUR right, mpst o0f the time it is us who doesn't do thing s rigtht. I feel for u haqving to put up with ud dumb**es!!

Moe Works

What about KBOS version 3.1. What the status of that. All my other airports are fine just. MYNN and KBos are trouble. Thanks for the help and prompt reply Oliver.

• Developer

What about KBOS version 3.1. What the status of that. All my other airports are fine just. MYNN and KBos are trouble. Thanks for the help and prompt reply Oliver.

When you set the aircraft on ground, did the AES Window open with the Key-Combi?