Welcome dear guest,

We like to ask you to log-in or to create an account if you don't have an account. Being a member of this forum allows you to post messages and gives you access to the free downloads. It is by far the fastest way to get any support for the many products we sell. Creating an account is fast and easy, certainly if you already have a Twitter or Facebook account. Do note we take your privacy very serious and will never allow any other company to access your information.

Wir bitten Sie, sich mit Ihren Log-in Daten im Forum anzumelden oder sich einen neuen Account anzulegen falls Sie noch über keinen verfügen. Als Mitglied des Forums können Sie Ihre Mitteilungen an andere Mitglieder oder an uns posten und Sie erhalten Zugriff auf kostenlose Downloads. Außerdem ist die Nutzung unseres Forums bei weitem der schnellste Weg um Support für die vielen Produkte zu bekommen, die wir verkaufen. Einen Account zu erstellen geht einfach und schnell, vor allem wenn Sie bereits bei Twitter oder Facebook registriert sind. Sie können sicher sein, dass wir die Privatsphäre unserer Mitglieder schätzen und schützen. Es wird keiner weiteren Firma gestattet Einsicht in Ihre Daten zu nehmen.]

Nos gustaría pedirle que accediese a su cuenta, si la tiene, o que cree una cuenta, si es que no la tiene. Pertenecer a este foro le permite colocar mensajes y le da acceso a las descargas gratuitas. Es con mucho la forma mas rápida de obtener cualquier tipo de soporte para la multitud de productos que comercializamos. Crear una cuenta es rápido y fácil, y  lo es mas si tiene una cuenta en Twitter o en Facebook. Considere además que nos tomamos su privacidad muy en serio y que nunca permitiremos a ninguna otra compañía que tenga acceso a su información.

Gostaríamos solicitar que acesse a sua conta, se você já tem uma ou que crie una nova. Pertencer a este foro permite que você possa postar e permite usar as nossas descargas gratuitas. É a forma mais rápida de ter suporte nos muitos produtos que vendemos- Criar uma conta é rápido e fácil, mais ainda se você tem conta no Twitter ou no Facebook. Acrescentar que nos levamos muito a serio a sua privacidade, e que jamais vamos permitir o acesso aos seus dados a outras companhias.

Nous vous demandons de vous identifier ou créer un compte si vous n'avez pas encore de compte. Etre membre de ce forum vous permet de poster des messages et vous donne accès à des téléchargements gratuits. C'est le moyen le plus rapide pour obtenir un support pour les nombreux produits que nous vendons. Créer un compte est rapide et facile, surtout si vous avez déjà un compte Twitter ou Facebook. Ne noter que nous prenons votre vie privée très au sérieux et ne permettrons jamais à une autre société pour accéder à vos informations.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo

Seahawk sound

• Locked Topic This topic is closed
13 replies to this topic

#1 mhlarsen

mhlarsen

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 Posts:

Posted 22 April 2010 - 17:24

Does anyone know if an alternative soundset for the Seahawk exists? The existing seems a bit 'minimal' to me.
Anyone tried to use the default EH-101 sounds (without 3rd engine of course)?

Thanks
Michael
Michael

#2 BlueBallroom

BlueBallroom

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 Posts:

Posted 22 April 2010 - 20:56

I think like you.
There could be a bit more power in the sound of this chopper.
I modified the sound.cfg with some elements from other helicopters.
I have not finished yet but I think mine is better than the one, which comes in the box.
sorry Aerosoft :)
Posted Image
I am your contact person from simFlight.DE
Pilot With PPL-A JAR-FCL

#3 slipstream

slipstream

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

Posted 23 April 2010 - 16:42

Does anyone know if an alternative soundset for the Seahawk exists? The existing seems a bit 'minimal' to me.
Anyone tried to use the default EH-101 sounds (without 3rd engine of course)?

Thanks
Michael

I think their is an issue with the sound set. If you listen to the wav files independently within the sounds folder there are lots of different effects. However, you do not hear most of them when flying. My FS9 version sounded amazing as I know alot of work went into the sound effects. There is something wrong with my FSX version though and I am not the only one.
AIRBORNE FORCES
ASUS SKT-1366 P6T Deluxe V2
Win 7 64 bit
i7 975 Extreme OC to 4.2GHZ
6gb of 1866mhz Dominator DDR3
1TB Samsung F1 SATA II
Nvidia GeForce GTX 295 1792MB

#4 Snave

Snave

Field Marshal

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3211 Posts:

Posted 23 April 2010 - 22:04

Sound sliders are there for your adjustment.
Simon Evans
"Who cares what anyone thinks? It's what you know that interests"

#5 mhlarsen

mhlarsen

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 Posts:

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:29

Sound sliders are there for your adjustment.

Ok, the word 'minimal' is not precise, 'inadequate' is better.

Especially the external rotor sounds are not so good. I have tried replacing these with the default Acceleration EH-101 sounds and the result is quite good.

Also, why is the sound of the turbines starting up missing?
Michael

#6 hotelfox

hotelfox

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 Posts:

Posted 02 May 2010 - 19:54

I think their is an issue with the sound set. ( ... ) There is something wrong with my FSX version though and I am not the only one.

Exactly! Let me put it this way: There seems to be something wrong with the FSX version.
Regards from Bavaria,

HF

#7 Shaun Fletcher

Shaun Fletcher

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18972 Posts:

Posted 03 May 2010 - 16:44

Hello Folks,

Anyone else having issues with the sound!

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Shaun Fletcher
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages.
If you prefer support via email, http://aerosoft.zend...us_requests/new

#8 James A

James A

General

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1745 Posts:

Posted 03 May 2010 - 20:37

Will check mine at some stage tomorrow Shaun.
Regards,

James (hawkwind) Anderson
4nm SE EGHH

Posted Image

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return – Leonardo da Vinci.

#9 James A

James A

General

• _Members
  • 1745 Posts:

Posted 04 May 2010 - 14:07

Never really took much notice beforehand but, the sound set's are a bit basic and probably unrealistic and it could do with being updated. It all really boils down to how picky one wants to be.
Regards,

4nm SE EGHH

Posted Image

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return – Leonardo da Vinci.

#10 hotelfox

hotelfox

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 Posts:

Posted 04 May 2010 - 19:33

It all really boils down to how picky one wants to be.

You' re right, James. And I don' t want to be picky at all. But as slipstream mentioned it in his post above, the sound folder contains a variety of files, which could lead to a more attractive sound environment. Unfortunately some of these files seem to sleep in the folder instead of getting addressed when flying the Seahawk in FSX.
Regards from Bavaria,

HF

#11 James A

James A

General

• _Members
  • 1745 Posts:

Posted 04 May 2010 - 21:36

Unfortunatlly I do not have the fs9 version so technically and legally I cant comment! What I do see though is that if there was a new sound set then I would use it but, as stated before, it all depends on how picky one wants to get!!
Regards,

4nm SE EGHH

Posted Image

#12 mhlarsen

mhlarsen

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 Posts:

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:58

Unfortunatlly I do not have the fs9 version so technically and legally I cant comment! What I do see though is that if there was a new sound set then I would use it but, as stated before, it all depends on how picky one wants to get!!

Quite true James, but sometimes its the smallest things that change your impression from good to bad. I love the Jayhawk and fly it almost everyday. Therefore I ofcourse listen a lot to the various sounds and after a while you get annoyed if they a not quite as good as they could be.

The external rotor sounds are really bad, but can be fixed by bringing in sounds from similar choppers, like the EH-101.
All other sounds are ok, even though quite a few are only Mono.
But what I really miss among the sounds for the Seahawk/Jayhawk, is the sound of the turbines starting up. They seem to be lost somehow.

And ofcourse VC rain is missing too :P
Michael

#13 BlueBallroom

BlueBallroom

Colonel

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 Posts:

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:49

I would really appreciate an update for the seahawk...
but I know that this is hard work and I'm not sure if Aerosoft would put again so much into such a product !?
Posted Image
I am your contact person from simFlight.DE
Pilot With PPL-A JAR-FCL

#14 mhlarsen

mhlarsen

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 Posts:

Posted 05 May 2010 - 18:25

Almost forgot this one:

One of the 'inside cockpit' sounds, which should be looping, does have a significant hickup during this loop.
Michael

0 User(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users