AES 2.07

Nice Oliver!

Uhmm, Aerosoft Billund. It says it's released but I can't find it in the shop. Which scenery do you mean?

I hope your AES comes at the same time as MAP Amsterdamhappy.gif

• Developer

Nice Oliver!

Uhmm, Aerosoft Billund. It says it's released but I can't find it in the shop. Which scenery do you mean?

Sorry, my fault, was Aero Files Billund not Aerosoft. List is corrected.

Here a short overview for 2.07, don't ask for the release date, will be announced later..

Oliver, some information about Rotterdam X: the procedures are that there is no pushback at Rotterdam. If you knew that: never mind then.

I hope some more airports will be added later, because right now I could only use the update for EHAM. Or are you also going to add some new AES functions, Oliver?

• Developer

I hope some more airports will be added later, because right now I could only use the update for EHAM. Or are you also going to add some new AES functions, Oliver?

Weil Du's bist, here the actual/final list:

post-77-127826596241_thumb.jpg

Weil Du's bist, here the actual/final list:

post-77-127826596241_thumb.jpg

Danke, hat sich für mich aber nichts geändert, denn Singapur, München und Barcelona sind noch nicht draußen...

• Developer

Danke, hat sich für mich aber nichts geändert, denn Singapur, München und Barcelona sind noch nicht draußen...

Na ja, das ändert sich ja vielleicht noch, nur musst Du dann nicht mehr im Airport Thread nachfragen :lol: (mal was neues, etwas was da ist, bevor man es braucht :huh: )

Good news...

What's the link of this airport please ?

post-32019-127828079073_thumb.jpg

Regards

Go too Flightsim.com and search for:

licj_fb.zip and licj_fbx.zip

Edit: Oliver was faster, but don' forget to download the little fix.

Na ja, das ändert sich ja vielleicht noch, nur musst Du dann nicht mehr im Airport Thread nachfragen :lol: (mal was neues, etwas was da ist, bevor man es braucht :huh: )

Absolut wegweisend seiner Zeit voraus zu sein!

Aber vielleicht findest du noch was schönes im Request Thread. ^_^

Good to see more Eiresim, Tropicalsim, and LatinVFR.

Maybe FranceVFR's Strasbourg Entzheim can make the next batch of airports.

Good idea ! I add Fort de France TFFF, Point à Pitre TFFR, and Gillot FMEE ...

Oliver, you are the best!

Thank you so much, I'm going to fly ESSA - EHRD in FSX tomorrow!

But in the release note you say that the unreleased airports will be released in the next week. Is this true? Also for MAP EHAM?

Because if that's the case, I'll wait with my flight and go the EHAM a few days later...happy.gif

• Developer

I never say the next week, I say the next weeks, I don't know, when they will be release.

Important is, that you don't need to wait for a next AES after that.